Aitutaki, Cook Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realised that if I pick one of Tim Armstrong's compositions from LFDF, I won't be able to pick one from A Poet's life. so I better check A Poet's Life first...

ETA: Ok, wtf, Tim Armstrong? Mariachi music? I don't remember this!

Your list is done, do not touch it. Your list is done, do not touch it. Your list is done, do not touch it. Your list is done, do not touch it. Your list is done, do not touch it. Your list is done, do not touch it. Your list is done, do not touch it. Your list is done, do not touch it. Your list is done, do not touch it. Your list is done, do not touch it. Your list is done, do not touch it. Your list is done, do not touch it. Your list is done, do not touch it. Your list is done, do not touch it. Your list is done, do not touch it.

It doesn't matter how much I repeat it to myself...I want to touch it.

OK, that was easy. By being weird, Tim Armstrong just eliminated his solo album from my list.

I have a Ride song in the first half of the list to keep Axver awake until the shoegaze is really brought at the end of it all.

Man, isn't that basically what I did last time. :/ fts

I made a pointless vote for HMTMKMKM. And will until it goes.

I have a Ride song in the first half of the list to keep Axver awake until the shoegaze is really brought at the end of it all.

Man, isn't that basically what I did last time. :/ fts

Ride bribery is good bribery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom