Aitutaki, Cook Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
London Calling has some good songs, but not what I'm looking for, and Sandinista is about 75% WTFery...That leaves me their self-titled debut and Combat Rock, and Combat Rock is more political, not really just pissed-off songs....:hmm:

Don't mind me as I think out loud, so to speak...or type...

I like Garageland simply for the "Bullshit detector" lyric, but it's a bit...soft. Cheat is an epic song, so is London's Burning...and White Riot....

Hey, Bonnie. I posted new pictures of my puppy in the Dog Lovers thread.

:hmm: I hadn't considered "Straight To Hell", iPod. Good choice.

Hey, Bonnie. I posted new pictures of my puppy in the Dog Lovers thread.

Yeah, I saw! I didn't know he was part Jack Russell too - not one of my favourite dog breeds (they're really common here, I find them too small and yappy, I like big cuddly dogs) but he still looks like a really cute pup. Is he behaving better now? How is your other dog?

Also, did you see those U2 mannequins in Pleba? What the fuck is that bullshit?

:lol: I'm kinda glad I'm not participating; I don't need any more distractions!

I don't know how some people manage it, DI takes over my life for the month or three that we play.

Yeah, I saw! I didn't know he was part Jack Russell too - not one of my favourite dog breeds (they're really common here, I find them too small and yappy, I like big cuddly dogs) but he still looks like a really cute pup. Is he behaving better now? How is your other dog?

Also, did you see those U2 mannequins in Pleba? What the fuck is that bullshit?

We found out at the vet. She looked him over and said that was her best guess. He's behaving better, but he's coming up with stuff that's not in the normal dog manual. He wanted to go for a walk the other night and picked up his leash. It was raining, so my mum told him no. So he walked over to the front door, set down his leash, and proceeded to TURN THE DOORKNOB, trying to get outside and take himself on a walk. This dog to just too damn smart.

The Yorkie's alright. He's not gotten rid of the cough, like she said he would, so we're a bit concerned for that.

That is freaky shit.

We found out at the vet. She looked him over and said that was her best guess. He's behaving better, but he's coming up with stuff that's not in the normal dog manual. He wanted to go for a walk the other night and picked up his leash. It was raining, so my mum told him no. So he walked over to the front door, set down his leash, and proceeded to TURN THE DOORKNOB, trying to get outside and take himself on a walk. This dog to just too damn smart.

The Yorkie's alright. He's not gotten rid of the cough, like she said he would, so we're a bit concerned for that.

That is freaky shit.

Haha, aww. That's like our kelpie/border collie, but with balls. She knows how to open most doors pretty well, so I guess you have to learn to live with it to some extent.

Hmm, I hope he starts feeling better soon, and that it's nothing serious. Maybe he's just in a bit of shock!

No kidding.

The...what?! :eyebrow:

CelticNotemusicstoreNassauStDublinI.jpg

I ain't sleeping tonight. When you're in Dublin, can you track down this place and take the shaunvox Bono mannequin out and beat it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom