Aitutaki, Cook Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, my tips are in. i'm assured of having a shit week.

gold coast
brisbane
here there be dragons
manly
north queensland
auckland
parramatta
wests

tipping parramatta and wests, and possibly manly and north queensland will likely prove to be fatal.

yeah, my dad actually built all the models too.

that's even better! mat wants to do this one day. i just want to get into making his scenery :lol: i bought him about 50 metres of track and something else to start it, but he hasn't. they take up so much room. we've got space for one now though.
:hmm:

and hello, to you too!

dude, i reckon you're the only club to not have any bad press at all over here. do you hear about what the aus players get up to? how the fuck this sport has fans is beyond me.

oh, and i liked the story this morning on the news about the player from... the roosters? who was charged with sexual assault, his picture was dropped from a commemorative stamp aus post is doing and the team's managers are outraged. like, hello, in there? why would someone commemorate someone up on sexual assault charges???

we are the community club of the year. i can think of maybe one thing in recent years, and the guy got acquitted. and dumped by the team anyway. of course, it's not just league where players get up to all sorts of shit. we don't need to start an afl/league/rugby bay boys pissing contest, nobody wins!

that one's news to me....lol.

we are the community club of the year. i can think of maybe one thing in recent years, and the guy got acquitted. and dumped by the team anyway. of course, it's not just league where players get up to all sorts of shit. we don't need to start an afl/league/rugby bay boys pissing contest, nobody wins!

I still reckon Shane Warne singlehandedly makes cricket top all the footy codes combined.

well, my tips are in. i'm assured of having a shit week.

[...]
here there be dragons

Haha excellent.

I think I'm going to have a shit week too:
Blues 13+
Brumbies 1-12
Hurricanes 1-12
Reds 1-12
Waratahs 1-12
Chiefs 1-12
Sharks 1-12

Christ, I like 1-12 this week.

I wonder how my Unedicated AFL Picks over in the AFL thread will fare after my awesome run last week. :laugh:

i'll see if i can get some links if you're interested. and i'm not interested in starting a pissing contest - i'm painfully biased!

I still reckon Shane Warne singlehandedly makes cricket top all the footy codes combined.

i know you're joking, but shane warne is only guilty of being a dickhead. he's never raped anyone, or beaten up his wife/girlfriends/pimp, etc.

ugh, i need a shower. did i just defend shane warne???
:scream:

i know you're joking, but shane warne is only guilty of being a dickhead. he's never raped anyone, or beaten up his wife/girlfriends/pimp, etc.

ugh, i need a shower. did i just defend shane warne???
:scream:

Now I feel bad that I made you defend Warney! :hug:

:lol:

geez, it's a gorgeous day out today.

has anyone read stolen innocence by elissa wall? she grew up in the FLDS church. it's awful.

I'm surprised you guys know about that particular breed of fundies on your side of the world.

I'm surprised you guys know about that particular breed of fundies on your side of the world.

i think most (?) assume the LDS church is all one and the same, not realising the distinct differences? i dunno.

how common is the religion there, reg? are most, or just a lot, LDS? it's portrayed to be everyone, bar a literal few in SLC who are but that can't be right, surely.

i think most (?) assume the LDS church is all one and the same, not realising the distinct differences? i dunno.

how common is the religion there, reg? are most, or just a lot, LDS? it's portrayed to be everyone, bar a literal few in SLC who are but that can't be right, surely.

Is it bad that I first read that as LSD???

We get a lot of commercials for them on tv.

I've heard of that book...and I forget where I heard about it...but it's supposed to be really good.

i'm only a couple of chapters in, but it's already engrossing.

i'm extremely fascinated with people who grow up in something but still break free. that she has had her whole life dictated to her by others, but still questions it! it's amazing.

If you want classic religious-based ads ... the campaign ads run by Family First before the 2007 Aussie federal election were hilarious and embarrassing. Anna, I hope you remember them.

I call bullshit.

Unless it's the 2005 gift.

i have proof:

Photo17-2.jpg

given the gift arrival went well, whenever i go to buy tickets i'll get fucked hard in the ass, probably. and the gift doesn't matter to me.

i have proof:

Photo17-2.jpg

given the gift arrival went well, whenever i go to buy tickets i'll get fucked hard in the ass, probably. and the gift doesn't matter to me.

Holy shit.

Australia Post just blows monumentally, so even if U2.com got it out on time, I don't expect to get it until next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom