Aitutaki, Cook Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How fucking good is The Gift by INXS? Easily their best song, I think. Plus the video is really explosive and has early 90's quality computer generated broken glass. I fucking love it.

also Michael Hutchence ~<|:^) (that's a birthday to use for whenever Hutch's birthday is on, I guess it's not today).

I apologise to any available Superthreaders that I've been in the Temple Bar these past half an hours. Wasn't sure if anyone was around. But! I'll probably (def) be back tomorrow. Lateroo.

Nooo!

For Amazon, right? So they actually send you out a physical one? Not just an internet thingy? I thought we lived in the age of technology!

I know! I want to send out my list :grumpy:

Yeah, but it's not FROM Amazon. It's from my bank, I cashed in some of my rewards points to get it, and, yes, they SHIP me a gift card. I'ts not even a card, it's a piece of printer paper with a code on it!

I know! I want to send out my list :grumpy:

Yeah, but it's not FROM Amazon. It's from my bank, I cashed in some of my rewards points to get it, and, yes, they SHIP me a gift card. I'ts not even a card, it's a piece of printer paper with a code on it!

Well that sounds silly! They're obviously involved in some devious plot to stop you getting your list done.

:lol: My doctor sent me a note to tell me when my next appointment was, which is all very well and good...except the forgot to write the date of the appointment in the little box! Fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom