Aitutaki, Cook Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be more than happy to help out. What kind of criticisms/input are you looking for? Sequencing? Amount of deathgrowls per second?

Cool, thanks. I'll explain more when I send it out, but mainly, I want to know if it's actually an engaging listen, given its instrumental nature - where it dips, where it excels, that sort of thing.

Cool, thanks. I'll explain more when I send it out, but mainly, I want to know if it's actually an engaging listen, given its instrumental nature - where it dips, where it excels, that sort of thing.

Kudos for mixing it up this time. Considering the instrumental passages are always my favorite parts of your lists, I'm genuinely excited for this.

hey.....I'm too lazy to go back and read the 5 billion pages that occured since I was here last....anything interesting happen?

Hi! Yes.

rapmusics.png

rapmuse.jpg

rapmuse2.jpg

rapmuse2.jpg

rapmuse2.jpg

sqash.jpg

Hey Renato. :wave:

But I'm pretty sure IO is one of the only places he's NEVER posted.

I think I've posted in almost every forum at least once ... oh yeah, wasn't that "I dreamt about Axver" thread in IO? Or was it ZC?

I think I've posted in almost every forum at least once ... oh yeah, wasn't that "I dreamt about Axver" thread in IO? Or was it ZC?

I just remember right before you were about to become the #1 poster on interference, Khan told us what forums you'd never posted in. I thought it was IO and DOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom