Aitutaki, Cook Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I need to see what GAF brings around this time, but you've definitely channeled my likes on this one :).

I have never said this to anyone before, but, Anna, I think I love you, and if you're alright with it, I'd like to marry you.

Oh, Ashley. I'd love to marry you. We could have KFC nights watching old favourites, like Donnie! And we could discuss the flaws with the time paradox!
:love:

Nope, I need to see what GAF brings around this time, but you've definitely channeled my likes on this one :).

Good! There are some favourite artists, though, that I didn't use (because I don't care for them) like R.E.M. and Bruce Springsteen. Hopefully that won't hurt my chances!

I'll upload the draft of my list in the next couple of days. I don't want everybody to hear the draft; I want most people to get the final copy (which could be unchanged from the draft depending on feedback, but who knows!). But I would like opinions from a diverse range of people ...

I'll upload the draft of my list in the next couple of days. I don't want everybody to hear the draft; I want most people to get the final copy (which could be unchanged from the draft depending on feedback, but who knows!). But I would like opinions from a diverse range of people ...

Can I please be a test subject?

Can I please be a test subject?

I'd like both you and LM to be test subjects. Alison will also get it. Two more would be good, but I'm not sure who. Like I say, I'm hoping for some diverse perspectives rather than just five people with similar kinds of input.

I'd like both you and LM to be test subjects. Alison will also get it. Two more would be good, but I'm not sure who. Like I say, I'm hoping for some diverse perspectives rather than just five people with similar kinds of input.

I'd be more than happy to help out. What kind of criticisms/input are you looking for? Sequencing? Amount of deathgrowls per second?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom