Ahhh buttertitts... here comes a nor'easter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I live in the snowbelt of Ohio. We usually get pummeled. Saw warnings yesterday about the storm....

i wish it would snow here...it's been too warm...it's december, it should be cold. it's supposed to get a little colder this weekend tho, finally. i don't know how long it will last tho...seems like it gets really cold for a day or two, then warms up into the 60s again. i want snow :angry:

i love when they can't figure out whether there's supposed to be a couple inches or enough for a real mess

morons.

Usually you can expect exactly the opposite of whatever they're saying.

I HATE driving home from work in blizzards!! :rant: Three times last year was QUITE ENOUGH!!

It's snowing a bit here already...we're supposed to get 4-6 inches tonight and 3 more tomorrow...then my boss calls and leaves a message on my voice mail at WORK telling me to stay HOME...i'm like what an ass lol...so i'll be leaving in about 30 mins :D

im in connecticut

between 4 inches and 1 feet expected here...

and they dont know when its gonna start.... 3:00- 6:00 PM...pretty accurate forecasting

yeah exactly... the weather people are so f'ing stupid...

ummm it's gonna snow tommorow aaaaand we could get anywhere from an inch to a foot and a half... so be prepared people!

why the hell even open your mouth? just say... well it's gonna snow... umm... yeah... that's about it... now here's bob with sports

we got some harsh snow here yesterday.

the best part about living where there are no trees or buildings is the driving snow and gigantic snow drifts and low visibility that makes it scary to even walk anywhere.

:|

buttertitts... stupid a.d. cancelled my scrimmage for this afternoon... and we don't even have an inch on the ground... and he's likely gonna cancel tommorow's scrimmage too. so we're gonna go into our first game tuesday without a single scrimmage... fan-friggin-tastic.

pansy asses freak out with an inch or two of snow

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the damn lines to get gas this morning were redonculous... i sware, we get a few inches of snow and the entire new york metro area panics like it's armageddon or somethin

Including the need to start a thread. :D :shifty:

If you guys get a foot out there...all the news programs will lead with stories about the weather...calling it "THE STORM OF THE CENTURY."

Places like Buffalo, Cleveland, Detroit, Green Bay, Minneapolis, Fargo, etc. etc. get hit with this every year, and if it snows in December, you are in that same snow until April....you don't hear ANYONE talking about "storm of the century"...it is just part of life.

:rolleyes:

Now for some not so random REM lyrics:
hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi....
Should we talk about the weather?

I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW
I HATE SNOW

:down: :grumpy:

oh get gas, i didn't think about that :hmm:

i'm looking forward to it. everything seems so still and silent when it snows.

if it were during the week and I had to work I would be singing a different tune, i can assure you.

i liked al roker better when he was fat

And when he was the local Channel 4 guy!

YOu remember when Dave Letterman would rag on him and the whole Live at Five crew?

zoney! said:

And when he was the local Channel 4 guy!

YOu remember when Dave Letterman would rag on him and the whole Live at Five crew?

yes.
:lmao:

yeah i always wondered if the rest of the country found that funny :scratch::shrug:

You are one step ahead of me Headache. I never thought about it. Then I moved away, and would get annoyed trying to "explain" New York City area jokes to people as we watched Dave or SNL.

It was no longer funny. :(

I just got home after driving in the white stuff. It took me an hour and a half to drive from Brentwood to Greenlawn, LI, which takes about 1/2 hour under optimum conditions.
I drove in 2nd gear, 5-10 mph, and I was STILL slipping and sliding all over! At one point I almost hit a construction truck, and one of the workers looked at me like "Where are YOU going, lady"?!?!?!?
I am so, so very very glad to be home!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom