Age Shocks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:
You only have one team. We have four and a similar number.

You have themeparks, though.

True true, but winning something at some point is better than nothing.

Disney is the happiest totalitarian dictatorship on Earth :tsk:

and Universal pwns like you would not believe.

angelordevil said:

We might even have a new song or two by then :drool:

It wasn't by design! Check now :D

:ohmy: :wink:
you're older than I thought as well. I guess I assume most people are twentysomething unless otherwise noted

I don't remember any specific instance, but I have occasionally been surprised by someone's age or gender that I had totally wrong. :lol:

Ah, setlist parties. How I miss thee! Can't wait for the next round of them! :hyper:

BonosBaby12 said:
Philly you are only 15?! Damn here I was thinking you were at least 19,lol. Oh and Lila I was rather surprised to when I found out that you are older than when I originally thought. Still find myself very surprised sometimes when true ages are revealed.

I'm very deceitful. Had I said 28 no one would be fooled. :evil:

Thora makes you feel any better I thought you were in about your mid 30's :wink: Blew me away when I realized you were about a year younger than me :lol:

Setlist parties are a lot of fun! Hopefully my computer complies better this time so I can join in more.

Lila64 said:

:ohmy: :wink:
you're older than I thought as well. I guess I assume most people are twentysomething unless otherwise noted

I've posted it in threads before, but nobody really listens to me :sad: :wink:

Age is a funny thing...some days I feel like I have the wisdom of a 90-year-old monk, other days it's like I'm in kindergarten.

BonosBaby12 said:
Thora makes you feel any better I thought you were in about your mid 30's :wink: Blew me away when I realized you were about a year younger than me :lol:

Setlist parties are a lot of fun! Hopefully my computer complies better this time so I can join in more.

Thanks! Most people (at least in real life) assume I'm much younger than I really am, because I look pretty young, so it's nice to know that I sound older. :wink: A few weeks ago I got asked what grade I was in. :yikes: :lol:

Setlist parties are so much fun, and definitely worth joining in on.

angelordevil said:

I've posted it in threads before, but nobody really listens to me :sad: :wink:

Age is a funny thing...some days I feel like I have the wisdom of a 90-year-old monk, other days it's like I'm in kindergarten.

I hear ya! :lol:

Lila64 said:
I just read your location BonosBaby12, and I was wondering if you do windows? :evil: :wink:

Take me to Hawaii and I will do anything :wink: Make Mr Clean look like a bum :giggle:

Btw Thora I think you really have me beat with the looking younger than you are department,hehe. Have deceived some with my age but haven't been asked lately what grade Im in,lol. But really you seem quite mature so that's why I believed you to be older. Oh and setlist parties I am so there this time! :hyper:

LemonMacPhisto said:

I haven't even gotten a shrine yet smelly. :grumpy:

You're the one who mentioned one for me first.

I could make one for you with snakes around you. :hmm:

"I want these motherfuckin' snakes off my motherfuckin' shrine!"

BonosBaby12 said:

Oh and setlist parties I am so there this time! :hyper:

While I was updating my profile, I also fixed my local time. Newfoundland has its own time zone...seven and a half hours ahead of Hawaii. :(

Setlist party sleep deprivation versus actual sleep :hmm:

angelordevil said:

While I was updating my profile, I also fixed my local time. Newfoundland has its own time zone...seven and a half hours ahead of Hawaii. :(

Setlist party sleep deprivation versus actual sleep :hmm:

I would go with the sleep deprivation :shifty: :wink:

Philly the shrine is in the "Im still thinking about it" stages :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:

Philly the shrine is in the "Im still thinking about it" stages :wink:

Take your time. Meanwhile, the Phillies are winning.

If you make it look like Utley you'll be close enough to me.

phillyfan26 said:

You're the one who mentioned one for me first.

I could make one for you with snakes around you. :hmm:

"I want these motherfuckin' snakes off my motherfuckin' shrine!"
'

Ohhhh yeahhhh, for the amazing Cuthbert pic!

Snakes on a Cuthbert :drool:

phillyfan26 said:

Take your time. Meanwhile, the Phillies are winning.

If you make it look like Utley you'll be close enough to me.

For a fellow Phillies fan that can be done :yes: Btw when are you going to post your picture in the picture thread? lol. Just can't get over how young you are,lol.

LemonMacPhisto said:
'

Ohhhh yeahhhh, for the amazing Cuthbert pic!

Snakes on a Cuthbert :drool:

We'll make a deal - you and I both keep posting there, no shrines need to be dished out.

I don't have the money for a snake, let alone a shrine. :shrug:

phillyfan26 said:

We'll make a deal - you and I both keep posting there, no shrines need to be dished out.

I don't have the money for a snake, let alone a shrine. :shrug:

DEAL

as long as there is hotness in the world, I will continue to post there.

I remember when I was a newbie and had no idea who was male and who was female... :reject:

Reggie - you're an old fart! :lol: Just kidding! You know I :love: ya, right? :flirt:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
I thought I was younger, but found out I was older when I looked at my profile.

Strange, isn't it...

:huh:

I refuse to look at my profile for that very reason. :sad:

I rejected my birthday this year, so my birth year has no meaning any more :dance: lol

I'm surprised that AOD is the same age (as I would be if I acknowledged it of course ):wink:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
I thought I was younger, but found out I was older when I looked at my profile.

Strange, isn't it...

:huh:

:lol:!

:hmm:
I remember the day that Dismantled and I disovered that she was a teacher, and I was a student....we never would have guessed.

By nature, we should be enemies.
By general shared insanity, together we plot to take over the world.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom