Age difference with the tarts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have only went out with people older than me.

I briefly went out with someone last year who was 29, years older than me. I didn't know his age for a little while, he looked and acted like he was about 21-23. His age didn't bother me. He was just an idiot.

I have only had one boyfriend who was my age, we went to school together.

Age doesn't really bother me, although I wouldn't go out with someone if there was a huge age gap. The only guys I know who are younger than me are my brother and sisters friends (we are all a year apart in age) so I don't see any of them as boyfriend material.

Last edited:
Let's see... my husband is five years older than me. My ex-boyfriend was four years younger. :hmm: Ex before the hubby but after the younger dude was twelve years older.

I guess age doesn't seem to matter too much. It's how well you get along. I'm usually with older guys because they're more focused and intelligent/educated. But they say woman hit their romantic peak in their thirties and men hit it around age 18, so younger has it's benefits :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Let's see... my husband is five years older than me. My ex-boyfriend was four years younger. :hmm: Ex before the hubby but after the younger dude was twelve years older.

I guess age doesn't seem to matter too much. It's how well you get along. I'm usually with older guys because they're more focused and intelligent/educated. But they say woman hit their romantic peak in their thirties and men hit it around age 18, so younger has it's benefits :wink:

Psst...I think it's their sexual peak, not romantic. :shh:

But... :yes:

:wink:

Dalton said:

2 questions:

1. How short is short?

2. What bar is that?

Sorry Dalton, must've missed your post earlier...

1. 5'7" or shorter

2. It's in some big building in downtown GR...the Varnum one I think. It's on the river near the new building that's shaped like ~

Well I dated a guy when I was 18 and he was 40 on and off for 4 yrs. :reject: I've also dated guys who were 32, 33 when I was about 20. I would rather date guys my age this time around though.

starsforu2 said:

:sigh: I don't know if I have blue eyes, they keep changing from green to blue to grey. :sad: Would that be ok? You seem really neat.

Maybe if you like my eyes, we can get married. Will you marry me? :heart: :bow: :heart:
:hmm: Im going to have to think about that one.
I mean, if your eyes are fickle what does that say about you?
I think I would have to see them in person

Back
Top Bottom