Age difference with the tarts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG DG! 6000....and I wasn't in...in...our other place:(

this thread is doomed....

someone get it back on track

Dismantled said:
OMG DG! 6000....and I wasn't in...in...our other place:(

this thread is doomed....

someone get it back on track

AAHH!!! :uhoh: *runs back to lair*

OK, well, I wouldn't date younger guys!! :no:

Is that back on track enough?

to the creator of this thread

byebye-thread.jpg
[/IMG]

sorry:(

:wink:

Ladies and Gentleman (especially ladies - natch) of this thread,

This is your Captain posting. I just wanted to inform you that this thread has been officially hijacked. We will be posting at a level somewhere just south of respectablity and at this pace we will never get to our destination, but we've got beer :shh: and some peanuts (Chizp wash your hands first) so sit back and STFU.

Faulker - OUT.

Dismantled said:
you certainly don't look 32 in your pics! Not saying thats old...I am 5 years away myself..just saying you look good!:up: :up:

You're sweet.. thanks :hug:

Palace_Hero said:
Thats how I like my threads. Dynamic!

excellent! so let me take this oppertunity to post this pic...I think its damn funny and cannot find a place to use it:wink:

bunniescar.jpg
[/IMG]

Dalton said:
Ladies and Gentleman (especially ladies - natch) of this thread,

This is your Captain posting. I just wanted to inform you that this thread has been officially hijacked. We will be posting at a level somewhere just south of respectablity and at this pace we will never get to our destination, but we've got beer :shh: and some peanuts (Chizp wash your hands first) so sit back and STFU.

Faulker - OUT.

*jumping up and down..

can I be co-captian!!!:hyper: :hyper:

Palace_Hero said:

I dunno, younger/short men just don't appeal to me at all. I like men that are athletic and mature looking. All the guys I know/go to school with are pretty immature anyway so I can't imagine dating someone even younger than myself.

This is my current bf. He's perfect b/c he's taller than me, athletic, pretty mature looking, but not too preppy and NOT high maintenence:
lies&phil.JPG

I could date a guy older than me, but not much older. Phil is 23 (3 years older) and even those 3 years are a pain b/c I'm still in school and he is done and wants to settle down w/ a career and such. So that's why I said 25 would probably be my limit, if I were looking.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I dunno, younger/short men just don't appeal to me at all. I like men that are athletic and mature looking. All the guys I know/go to school with are pretty immature anyway so I can't imagine dating someone even younger than myself.

This is my current bf. He's perfect b/c he's taller than me, athletic, pretty mature looking, but not too preppy and NOT high maintenence:
lies&phil.JPG

I could date a guy older than me, but not much older. Phil is 23 (3 years older) and even those 3 years are a pain b/c I'm still in school and he is done and wants to settle down w/ a career and such. So that's why I said 25 would probably be my limit, if I were looking.

Aww you look so cute together. :cute: And I love that dress! :up:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

lies&phil.JPG

2 questions:

1. How short is short?

2. What bar is that?

Back
Top Bottom