AFI's new album, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok this thread is titled AFI's new album, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

what about their old stuff? I think WOW!!!!!!!!!!! would be the correct answer too!

The Art of Drowning is amazing too. In the past 5 days I have bought 2 AFI CD's and I'm thinking I need to find some more of their stuff because I'm in love. Black Sails the Sun....here I come :D

:heart:AFI:heart:AFI:heart:AFI:heart:

Arw, make sure you put Sing the Sorrow in your computer sometime and go to the "secret site" that you can access with the cd.

Download the song "Synesthesia" from that site. It's a song they did for Sing the Sorrow but left it off. It's absolutely great.

The only reason they left it off is because it sounds so much like their older stuff. It's a great song though.

You can also listen to a live performance on that site, it's really good.

Oh I did already see the "secret site" but I had other stuff I needed to get to and I just wanted to listen to the cd while online. I havent' looked at it since but I will. When I'm done with Art of Drowning I'm gonna listen to Sing the Sorrow.

Arw, make sure to listen to all the hidden songs on AFI's albums.

Especially "This Time Imperfect" on Sing the Sorrow. That is possibly my favorite song on the album.

Battled is the hidden song on the end of Art of Drowning, it's ok. There's a hidden song on the end of Black Sails in the Sunset that's AWESOME called Midnight Sun.

will it be weird like the video for 'girl's not grey'? will we see a return of that pink rabit thingie?

IWasBored said:
will it be weird like the video for 'girl's not grey'? will we see a return of that pink rabit thingie?

Hahahaha, hopefully not.

I was guessing they'd release a harder rocking song as the second single. I'm guessing a slow one for the third single (if there is one)

IWasBored said:
the leaving song not part II is slowish

Yeah, so is This Time Imperfect.

Who knows though, they may go for a poppier/harder song for the 3rd single again.

If there even was to be a third.

it would be pretty sweet if the secret track was the single..although there are lyrics in the bookelt...makes this time imperfect a not-so-secret-track

gherman said:
AFI are a bunch of freaks! I want to kick the lead singer in the balls.

This is the second unnecessary comment I've seen in a row in B&C threads.

Please tone it down.

gherman said:
....or else I'll make listen new Radiohead!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

After just being reprimanded by two mods, I think it would be wise to just post comments that are relevant to the thread at hand. Please tone it down.

there's a huge list of bands i used to mix up...it's kind of scary...

I bought the album today and so far like most of the songs I've heard, and I never like an album the first time I hear it.

Interesting point: Silver and Cold started playing just as it started raining as I was driving home. Very cool.

i'd recommend anti-flag, although their singer tends to whine a little bit...as for against all authority, i've only heard one of their songs and it didn't impress me...i think i liked the band's name better than their actual music

:up: schmeg

Back
Top Bottom