Adelaide, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

god, just out of morbid curiosity, i have to do a total now:

782 duran duran songs.
25 arcadia songs.
26 power station songs.
19 andy taylor songs.
116 john taylor songs.
12 neurotic outsiders songs.
12 the devils songs.

total: 992

:uhoh: :reject:

I don't like any band THAT much. :| :lol:

i hate come undone. seeing simon roll around on stage like a beached whale visually fucking every 50 year old woman in the audience is more than a little disturbing.

and the fact that they all scream like teenage girls and are probably turned on by him licking his fingers and nasty shit...eww.

KhanadaRhodes said:
i hate come undone.

:mad:

seeing simon roll around on stage like a beached whale visually fucking every 50 year old woman in the audience is more than a little disturbing.

and the fact that they all scream like teenage girls and are probably turned on by him licking his fingers and nasty shit...eww.

This is all true.

KhanadaRhodes said:

Last time I saw Duran Duran play any gig (Live Earth) they played very well. Simon may be a walking tub of lard, but he has energy in there somewhere.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Yeah, not a big Come Undone fan myself. It's nice at first, and then you realize that it's just a crappy song that happens to have a good hook.

:shrug: Reminds me of most Duran Duran songs, really. I enjoy that in certain doses though.

LemonMelon said:
Last time I saw Duran Duran play any gig (Live Earth) they played very well. Simon may be a walking tub of lard, but he has energy in there somewhere.
LMAO!

yeah, they're great live. i've seen them a few times (seriously, only a few, not even double digits) and they never disappoint. i'm seeing them next week :up:

KhanadaRhodes said:

LMAO!

yeah, they're great live. i've seen them a few times (seriously, only a few, not even double digits) and they never disappoint. i'm seeing them next week :up:

Seeing them play Girls On Film now is fucking funny. And wrong.

But it's still a good time. You just feel worse about it.

LemonMelon said:
Seeing them play Girls On Film now is fucking funny. And wrong.

But it's still a good time. You just feel worse about it.
i like girls on film :(

wild boys is awful though. the rest of the band is great. but simon keeps trying to hit those high notes in the song, and can't. every time i've seen them, he tries and fails. i don't know why he doesn't take the song down a key...or just not sing it.

I hate to say this but Duran Duran during the eighties was :drool: and they were wonderful especially on mtv in their videos, that speaks of my age :reject:

Last edited:
KhanadaRhodes said:

i like girls on film :(

wild boys is awful though. the rest of the band is great. but simon keeps trying to hit those high notes in the song, and can't. every time i've seen them, he tries and fails. i don't know why he doesn't take the song down a key...or just not sing it.

I like Girls On Film too. But I tend to picture the video and, well...let's say, things have changed a bit for the boys. :lol:

Michael Stipe is having the same problems now...he's constantly shouting to cover it up. :mad:

Oh, and Girls on Film

chass is lucky she left or she was getting smacked for saying she hated Sax solos in pop songs
thsmiley_fistshake.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom