Action Must Be Taken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
What can we as do as a community to help stop Cujo from continuing his manwhorish ways? I'm sure we've all seen him advertising his "services" in his signature and in nearly every thread he ever posts in. People, I want you to stop supporting his profession of choice.

I personally can not longer stand aside and watch my friend sell his body for money. Please people, help stop Cujo from living this life of sin and debauchery. Honestly, does anyone want the possibility of a Cujo Jr. showing up? I know I sure dont.

Jealous? No, I just feel bad because I believe I led him down this path by my example.

Cujo, this is an intervention. You must stop your ways now, before it's too late.

Zonelistener, I think you've made some good recommendations. What letters should we make him wear? So many would apply, it's hard to chose from them. Most of them are fairly obscene and naughty too.

I'm pretty sure Cujo weighs the same as a duck too, maybe we should look into that.

Basstrap said:
we wants pictures!!!

Alright, but I didnt want to have to use scare tactics like this. You all asked for it by not realizing the seriousness of the issue of Cujo's whoredoms. Please people, I hope this shocks you into the realization of how serious this issue is:

3378762%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2329%3D427%3D77%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323395848%3A%3C7ot1lsi

I hope for the sake of the future this possibility does not become a reality.

Elvis Presley said:
I thought being a manwhore meant you whored around with other men......how could a child come from this?

:sexywink:

If there are 2 people who could find a way, Cujo and Slickies would be the 2. I wouldn't put anything past those clever rascals.

grand guignol

u2popmofo said:
Zonelistener, I think you've made some good recommendations. What letters should we make him wear

I forget if this is a letter or not...I haven't consulted the alphabet recently...except for the officer that asked me to do it backwards...but that's for a different time. I suggest this letter:

@ or &

They should be made of rare naughty pine.

:lmao: @ pic u2popmofo

is it just me, or is does the lovechild of cujo and gickiesbear look a hell of a lot more appealing than it's parents....

Screaming Flower said:
:down: with manwhores.

Finally, someone who agrees with me. Manwhoring isn't quite the glamorous lifestyle it was cracked up to be in 'Deuce Bigalo'.

Ah yes, Cujo. He is such a great manwhore.............FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!

The word out in the doggie world is that Cujo is not so good at his job. I heard that he could not even satisfy a chihuahua. From one promiscuous dog to another, I'd like to ask Cujo to stop embarrassing himself. It's obvious that you've been neutered, it's ok. Who am I to judge? I still think you're a great guy....... FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!!

nothing wrong with manwhoring, especially when he manwhores with me :flirt:

Profit margins are up...

Manwhorin' is the best that venture capital can offer. Stonger than Soy, and more appealing than weak commodities... like an It's Official thread.

Mofo, it's just such a hard habit to kick.

Triumph, I've seen you strollin' around the block thinking you're the king bastard. The bitches are onto you. I have the right mind to hump your leg. Be gone, I've hit the gong.

PS- Thank you all for expressing your concern. You'll all receive Sex In a Pan for your reward. It's a dessert you perverts.

:sessywink:

cujo said:
You'll all receive Sex In a Pan for your reward. It's a dessert you perverts.

That's what you tell all your "customers".

Please Cujo, stop the insanity. Set a goal for yourself, no whoredoms for a week. Do you think you could do that?

I have faith in you. You can be my wingman anyday, just not my whore of a wingman.

PS - (Just because I said you can be my wingman doesnt mean that I want to play any shirtless volleyball with you.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom