Action Must Be Taken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh daddy... why haven't you been there for me? is that what you do? you manwhore your way from town to town, not worrying about the consequences? well that's just great daddy... manwhoring is a victimless crime, right daddy? well what about me? aren't i a victim? what about me, daddy... what about me?!?!

I thought that too

but then again...you were online before cujo jr, mysteriously disappeared when he came on, and then came on after cujo jr. mysterously disappears!

how do you deal with that evidence, eh, moriaty?

satan.gif

Cujo Jr. said:
oh daddy... why haven't you been there for me? is that what you do? you manwhore your way from town to town, not worrying about the consequences? well that's just great daddy... manwhoring is a victimless crime, right daddy? well what about me? aren't i a victim? what about me, daddy... what about me?!?!

Oh little Cujio, how could I forget you. Alimony payments are on their way, and believe me I'll be spending a lot more time with you. Here's a thought, would you like to look for some treasure eh?

Originally posted by Headache In A Suitcase
to be quite honest with ya', i'm a little disturbed by this... ya think ya know a person, and then this... shame on you cujo, shame on you

I thought you'd be impressed with my lifestyle... after all, I'll be head coaching Indiana University next season.

:sexywink:

ohhhh dad oh dear old dad, that means so much to me, eh.

oh to be reunited with my dead old dad just in time for fathers day. hooray, eh.

Oh no. Say it isnt true!!! Another has been born who wears the name of Cujo!!!! This is the last sign of the end. He is the 4th horseman of the apocalypse. All is lost. Kiss your sweet kiesters goodbye.

:lmao:

:ohmy: There is more than one Cujo in the world...That IS a scary thought!

After all my years of searching, could it be true? Tell me, Cujo, have you ever ported in the shores of Portugal... with a she-john named Whorita Manpantay... 8 years ago?

Father?

Back
Top Bottom