Accessory to pubic urination!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jammin909

Acrobat
So today at the St Pattys Day parade downtown in Pittsburgh two of my roommates got cited for covering another friend while he was pissing, "accesory to public urination" I never knew such a thing existed. Anyhow it was one hilarious moment. Wanted to pass it on.

reminds me of a time when i was in college...i had friends in Columbia Missouri who took me to this dive...i didn't want to use the restroom and i was very drunk...went outside to do my thing behind my truck...just as i started making the grass grow an officer walks up beside me...i was thinking i was in trouble but instead he unzips and relieves himself too...it was so awkward all i could think of to say was "kewl" :lol:

jammin909 said:
So today at the St Pattys Day parade downtown in Pittsburgh two of my roommates got cited for covering another friend while he was pissing, "accesory to public urination" I never knew such a thing existed. Anyhow it was one hilarious moment. Wanted to pass it on.
btw...how did you decide to post this in the lemonade forum:wink: :laugh:

its an off-topic forum. just thought of this board when i wanted to share the experience.....i got a fine 2 years ago at a pearl jam concert for going behind my car at the tweeter center but i never thought my friends were risking anything when watching out for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom