About Coldplay's next album...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lancemc said:
Coldplay have just about more to prove right now than any other band on the planet. They became arguably the biggest band around with the release of an absolutely shit album. Judgment Day is seriously fucking nigh.

:lmao:

I predict they roll over and die. :wink:

picturefa8.jpg

Last edited:
LemonMelon said:
No, it's not. It's just good. :happy: Nobody's going to care about it 10-15 years down the road, especially if Coldplay keeps making more X&Y's. They deserve to be bashed because one of their records happens to be awful and they've only made three. :lol:

great logic

nope you're wrong

by Coldplay standards it is a masterpiece :p

but if they keep following U2 and making shitty records like HTDAAB...the of course they'll be forgotten :lol:

If Coldplay had made How to Dismantle..., they'd be the biggest band in the world right now.

Last edited:
LemonMacPhisto said:
If Coldplay had made How to Dismantle..., they'd be the biggest young band in the world right now.

I don't know it's such a shitty record..:scratch:

but I guess if they had made it would be called a masterpiece...but since U2 made it it's not ::wink:

I still think the Bomb is a great collection of songs with some recurring themes, but not a great album.

xaviMF22 said:

by Coldplay standards it is a masterpiece :p

HTDAAB is a masterpiece by Coldplay standards.

but if they keep following U2 and making shitty records like HTDAAB...the of course they'll be forgotten :lol:

Not likely, considering they've already made Achtung, JT, War, UF, ATYCLB, etc...they're already in the upper echelon of rock royalty. It's like saying The Who will be forgotten because they made It's Hard. :wink:

EDIT: Sorry, misread your post. :| Thought you were talking about U2.

fine, but X&Y <<< the Bomb

I would've use <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< about 2 weeks ago though.

If Coldplay continue making albums on the level of X&Y they deserve to have all their post-Rush of Blood awards/money/subsequent personal purchases taken away and sunk to the bottom of the ocean, and they should have to sign away their rights to continue selling and performing music.

LemonMelon said:

HTDAAB is a masterpiece by Coldplay standards.

Not likely, considering they've already made Achtung, JT, War, UF, ATYCLB, etc...they're already in the upper echelon of rock royalty. It's like saying The Who will be forgotten because they made It's Hard. :wink:

well if U2 continue making ATYCLB part 3

they'll drop a few notches in my book :wink:

and a rush of blood is a great record:p

the first 5 songs are fucking phenomenal

politik :up:
in my place:up:
god put a smile:up:
the scientist
clocks:up:

daylight - ok song...better live
green eyes- good song
warning sign - fantastic

a whisper - weakest track on the album...:down:

a rush of blood :up:
Amsterdam:heart:

I'm listening to X&Y right now. It's still in the good portion, however...I'm only on Talk. Another problem with the album is that the songs are just way too long. It's frustrating. I don't need to listen to Talk for 5 minutes. :|

Ugh...X&Y is next...

and another thing pisses me off about coldplay

is that they need to come up with better introductions to their songs:down:

listen to

X&Y(song)
what if
a message
twisted logic
a rush of blood to the head(song)

:mad:

xaviMF22 said:
and another thing pisses me off about coldplay

is that they need to come up with better introductions to their songs:down:

Definitely. :up: I physically cringed during the intro to X&Y just now. :yikes: It's a shame, because most of the song is very good.

Swallowed In The Sea's intro makes me want to jump off a bridge. Fix You is just barely better.

LemonMelon said:
Definitely. :up: I physically cringed during the intro to X&Y just now. :yikes: It's a shame, because most of the song is very good.

Swallowed In The Sea's intro makes me want to jump off a bridge
. Fix You is just barely better.

:lol:

I hate that song :mad:

:wink:

The entire Fight Test EP owns.

Thank You Jack White (For The Fiber Optic Jesus That You Gave Me) FTW

:drool:

check out the Yoshimi Wins! EP on iTunes. It has some of the same Fight Test EP songs but is just fucking spectacular.

In the Morning of Magicians has really grown on me.

Downloading it on OiNK right now.

Which also reminds me, I'll try to get you an invite as soon as I'm able.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom