A Thread Dedicated To..............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Macfistowannabe said:
Aww, it's only the sign of the devil.

Of course one could argue that celebrating Dec 25 is punishable because of it's pagan origins. But as Bono would say, mock the devil and he will flee from thee. :bono:

:rockon:

Xmas, as a celebration, does not have a pagan origin, the Xmas tree does though.

ZeroDude said:
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

The greatest smilie on the face of the earth.................

"Repent and you will be Joyous" George Washington in reference to this smilie

":~~>~>~>:LL<L@@?@?>:>:?" Shane McGowan in response to seeing this smilie

"It is the wisest and most revered object in all of the orient"
So wrote the Dali Lama while visting Singapore

Go forth and preach the word my sisters and brothers and non specifiable ones

ZeroDude's been drinking again... :rockon:
:wink:

Zoomerang96 said:
i'm gonna yusupov your asses if you don't start creating some quality threads of your own.

do you have any idea how hard it is to carry the forum on your shoulders? it's a burden.

lessen the burden.

Back again for round 2, bear? :wink:

:rockon: reminds me of traveling on the London Underground - desperately clinging to the handrail by the celing while desperately trying not to fall over.

I remember making this thread except I almost don't know what to make of it now except......................

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Finally a thread that i can give a five star rating.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

And one more before i leave

:rockon:

I have wrote a law that is in code that you all may want to decipher, the law of course relates to the power of:rockon: and is integral in yourself, understanding the machinations that occur in my mind, atleast I think they're in my mind......................

kjhio lokih gyse sgdre 555 uu 4

If can understand this you are my hero:wink: :rockon: :rockon:

sallycinnamon78 said:

:rockon: reminds me of traveling on the London Underground - desperately clinging to the handrail by the celing while desperately trying not to fall over.

One of the days I went tube surfing I was hanging on to a rail at then end of a carriage and it was really busy, there was a hold up at Oxford Circus and we were all cramemd in like sardines. When we finally started moving again the door beside me flew open. The tube frightened me. :lol:

Some of the tube stations STILL HAVE THE ORIGINAL mechanisms... I know you're not going to believe me, but it's true: the Piccadilly line mechanism hasn't been changed for over 100 years. Seriously. :ohmy:

I would like to aplogise with all my heart to Interference for what I have done, more specificly:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom