A Tattoo thread.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carek1230 said:

Gorgeous! I love it! What's the next one going to be?

Thanks! :) The next one is going to be some lyrics from "Amen Omen" by Ben Harper: "I live a hundred lifetimes in a day, but I die a little in every breath that I take." It's going to be on my right bicep.

got my 2nd tattoo this saturday!!

tattoo2.jpg

thanks guys sorry for the brightness in the upper part is the cream I have to put on, later I'll post another one when it heals

onebloodonelife said:

and I have plans for another on my 18th birthday :)

Just don't do what I did. I have a piece of artwork on my lower back entitled "I'm 18 and Stupid." At least that's what I've taken to calling it several years after the fact.

Heh. I kid, I kid (kinda.) I still like it, I just wish I'd put more thought into it. Seems like you already have, though. :up:

Allanah said:

Just don't do what I did. I have a piece of artwork on my lower back entitled "I'm 18 and Stupid." At least that's what I've taken to calling it several years after the fact.

Heh. I kid, I kid (kinda.) I still like it, I just wish I'd put more thought into it. Seems like you already have, though. :up:

Yeah, funds are kinda low right now, so I'll have to see what kind of money I can scrounge up in the next few weeks. Otherwise, it can wait.

On the bright side, my dove is basically healed! :drool:

onebloodonelife said:
Doooooo it! I :heart: sleeves, as long as the artwork is good.
i just might. i'd have to think about what i get drawn, of course. it's funny, when i was getting my last one done, the guy was telling me about how he now gets more girls wanting sleeves done than guys, and i was like "oh that's one thing i'd never do, it's too much" and here i am thinking about it.

i like your avatar, btw! :D

Who else watches the Tattoo shows? I've watched Ink'd, Miami Ink and now LA Ink with Kat VonD. I'd love to have her do a portrait tattoo and I know what I'd do and where I'd have it done. Hmmmm......just need to save the money. Altho LA Ink does have a blurb on the show saying to write them if you want to be on the show. I wonder if you get a free tattoo in exchange for the appearance? :hmm:

Carek1230 said:
Who else watches the Tattoo shows? I've watched Ink'd, Miami Ink and now LA Ink with Kat VonD. I'd love to have her do a portrait tattoo and I know what I'd do and where I'd have it done. Hmmmm......just need to save the money. Altho LA Ink does have a blurb on the show saying to write them if you want to be on the show. I wonder if you get a free tattoo in exchange for the appearance? :hmm:

Nope. You still have to pay for the tattoo. When you fill out the application to be on the show, you have to give them all the details of what you want so they can give you a price quote before you agree to be on the show.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i just might. i'd have to think about what i get drawn, of course. it's funny, when i was getting my last one done, the guy was telling me about how he now gets more girls wanting sleeves done than guys, and i was like "oh that's one thing i'd never do, it's too much" and here i am thinking about it.

i like your avatar, btw! :D

:lol: Funny how your mind changes...

and thanks :D

cinnaminson said:
you guys should enter the comp. for Miami Ink. Chris Garver does fantastic work, from what I've seen on the telly anyway! Bonus, it's free!!!
a free tattoo would be awesome! although i can definitely say i love the place i go to. they've done all but one of my tattoos and i love them all. i have no issue with fading; half the ones i have i got six years ago and still all look brand new.

KhanadaRhodes said:

a free tattoo would be awesome! although i can definitely say i love the place i go to. they've done all but one of my tattoos and i love them all. i have no issue with fading; half the ones i have i got six years ago and still all look brand new.

It's actually not free, you still have to pay for the tattoo. Although, I would absolutely die to have Garver do a tattoo for me! :drool:

so has anyone gotten tatoo'd on the inside of their wrist?

I've decided I want a tatoo there, actually a little more up my arm from my wrist itself....about a half inch to an inch from my actual wrist. How painful is it to get a tatoo there?

I know it's different for everyone, but someone did tell me thats probably the most painful place.

Kiki said:
so has anyone gotten tatoo'd on the inside of their wrist?

I've decided I want a tatoo there, actually a little more up my arm from my wrist itself....about a half inch to an inch from my actual wrist. How painful is it to get a tatoo there?

I know it's different for everyone, but someone did tell me thats probably the most painful place.

Not too bad. The upper inner arm was waaaaay worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom