A Tattoo thread.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sicy said:
I am in so much pain right now :scream:

But I am :drunk: so its ok .. lmao..

Still very swollen..

moonsuitcasetattoo.jpg

that's a sweet tat!

My friend got a tatoo of a dolphin on her lower back.
Looks nice Sicy. :p:

Sicy said:

Still very swollen..

moonsuitcasetattoo.jpg

Nice :up:

I talked to my endocrinologist about getting a tattoo. She told me as long as I don't get one where I take my injections, and my blood sugars are in good control(which they are), that it should be OK for me to get a tattoo. :hyper:

Now all I need is some money. :lol:

I'm lucky.. since my friend Johnny is pretty much just starting out he is doing tats for free to get practice. This was my birthday present :wink:

This one probly would have cost around $80 - $100.

Sicy said:

Still very swollen..

moonsuitcasetattoo.jpg

Sicy that's GORGEOUS!!! I love it! I love the half moons on the tribal, very cool! It'll settle down soon enough, and it'll all have been worth it, you know that :wink:

Sicy I really like it! And your friend looks like he is on his way to having a good career as a tattoo artist. :)

tattoo.jpg

My first tattoo. I thought I would be happy with just the one. :lol Yeah as if. :laugh: Its on my right ankle.

tatwork007.jpg

Left lower leg

tatwork005.jpg

left arm hopefully to become a full sleeve in the future with other guitars with wings and different symbols intertwined for different bands and musicians.

chest.jpg

this one still needs more colorwork done.

tatwork006.jpg

left ankle this was a 30th birthday gift.

claddagh.jpg

this one wraps around

tatwork011.jpg

with these "swirly bits" :lol: on each side to my first tattoo on the other side of the ankle

I can't wait to get more tattoos. I have lots of designs in mind. I'm thinking the next one will probably be for my tenth anniversary coming up in December.

Last edited:
KhanadaRhodes said:
just got this one done a couple hours ago :hmm:

the pic is kinda blurry though

zZBz_1160896450_tattoo5.jpg

:up:

I like it! Looks like something from Pop.

I've just got one tattoo, but my inner Red Hot Chili Pepper is begging for more. :wink:

I have 7 tattoos (well, if you count the 4 butterflies as 1). Here's some pics:

Angel's Wings (my first tatoo)
angelswings.jpg

5 little stars
stars.jpg

Hummingbird
hummingbird.jpg

Seahorse on my right ankle
seahorse.jpg

I got them for my wedding!
butterflies.jpg

I also have a Celtic Knot on my left wrist and 4 little paw prints...

Angel they are just beautiful! I love the butterflies for your wedding. What a great idea! :drool: :love:

I have an appointment for this Friday to get another tattoo. :dance: I'm getting a Luckenbooth, which is a scottish symbol of love and friendship, with an R in the middle. My best friend is getting it as well. We are having it done together, because I'm moving soon and we wanted to do something together just for the two of us. Her name starts with R as well so we will have the exact same tattoo. :drool: :heart:

Russty Cat said:
Angel they are just beautiful! I love the butterflies for your wedding. What a great idea! :drool: :love:

Thank you!! :D I've been obsessed with butterflies ever since i went to The Butterfly World in Florida a couple of years ago. So had a butterfly themed wedding (no real butterflies were used - i would never harm one) and got the tattoo to celebrate. :D

Good luck with yours and post pics soon!!

I have contemplated getting a tatoo since I was 18 or so, but never did. Don't know why. I've contemplated St. Michael and some kanji (I like "Balance"), but just never got it all together to go to the shop and get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom