A Silver Mt. Zion Live Concert Downloads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cujo

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
After scouring for many months, someone actually found some downloadable material from A Silver Mt. Zion. Love it tenderly. There are at least 8 in full appearances available.

Courtesy of Rich. Thank him greatly by making him the executor of your estate.

A Silver Mt. Zion Concerts

:up:

wow. one of the most profound live shows i have ever seen. actually spiritually affecting or one of those soppy things you say when you get your mind and soul blown... i wonder if it will translate to recording.. if you've listened to all/some of them, are there any you'd recommend?

on second thought, i recommend myself the ones that aren't in flac.. i love quality as much as the next guy... as long as the next guy doesn't like lossless

Haven't had a chance to peruse them myself. Just saw the links last night. We'll have to compare notes later.

Here are some questions not about the show, but about the band itself. How does their music compare to Godspeed? They're somehow related, correct? If so, are they also "post-rock". How does their music compare/differ from others in the genre, expecially Godspeed?

Thank you.

their leader is one of Godspeed, so they are often seen as a sort of sideproject of gybe, but they have 4 albums now, so.. best to just think of them separately.

they are indeed pretty post-rocky, but more actual vocals and more melodical than gybe.. a lot of pretty sounding strings and plaintive shrill melodies

Back
Top Bottom