A scenario

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Total U2 Nut

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Okay, this is a question asked generally to mentally ill people to find out if they're psycopaths or not. I answered in the way most people do, but my Mum, she gave the answer the pysco's are meant to give :yikes: So, I figured I'd ask you lot, see what you make of it;

Okay, a woman it attending her mother's funeral and she see's a man there. This man, she realises, is her soulmate, they were "meant" to be together. But by the time she realises this, he's gone, she doesn't know his name, his address or anything about him, there's no way she can get in contact with him. A week later, she kills her sister. Why?

I'll post the most common and psyco answers later, I want to see what people come up with.

Remember, type the first answer that comes into your head.

Total U2 Nut said:
Okay, this is a question asked generally to mentally ill people to find out if they're psycopaths or not. I answered in the way most people do, but my Mum, she gave the answer the pysco's are meant to give :yikes: So, I figured I'd ask you lot, see what you make of it;

Okay, a woman it attending her mother's funeral and she see's a man there. This man, she realises, is her soulmate, they were "meant" to be together. But by the time she realises this, he's gone, she doesn't know his name, his address or anything about him, there's no way she can get in contact with him. A week later, she kills her sister. Why?

I'll post the most common and psyco answers later, I want to see what people come up with.

Remember, type the first answer that comes into your head.

My first answer to why that woman would kill her sister would be "I don't know." You don't know from the info given that the two incidents are even related.

:shrug:

The answer is what redkat said... I was asked this once, and then it was determined that I am, indeed, a psychopath :crazy:

Actually, I was told it meant you are neurotic, which isn't quite so severe at psychopathic... it includes insecurity, anxiety etc. without the hallucinations, delusions and what not.

Back
Top Bottom