a reminder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
to the readers of interference,

how the heck are yeah? i along with the rest of the interference team hope you had a great holidays, and were able to pack on a few extra pounds worth of great food. :happy:

enyway, i'm writing to remind you that this friday is jean day. feal free to go ahead and bring you're favorite pair of denims, slacks - heck even caky's if your fealing so inclined.

the truth is, lately i know ive been qui'te hard on you bunch. its not gone by unoticed, you're great work ethic and leaderrship is an example to us all!

and for that, id love to express my apreciattion by stopping by for an office party!

yes, thats write! come an our early for work on friday morning, and well celebrate you're incredible work ethic together - in style - and in jeans!

but remember, this's only for friday - so know jeans tommorow or on thursday, lol.

take care, gang!

I thought you were a giant Dictionary, Angie!!!

I THOUGHT

Nevermind. I thought that this Friday we could maybe wear formal dinner attire instead. Jeans are so fucking ordinary. Why can't we have a formal Friday?

Really Zoomerang96 would know that the work ethic is just a platitude invented to make poor people feel worse about themselves, but he's too busy getting laid by the 'women' who supposedly 'desire' only to be in his prescence.

I wrote the previous sentence using my new sure-fire writing method of 'intuitive' composition, which involves no conscious thought whatsoever.

Thanks for that non sequitur Eva.

I am not JUDGING anybody, I'm just saying that we'd all be better off if we recognised that the work ethic is a pile of shit.

Kieran McConville said:
Thanks for that non sequitur Eva.

I am not JUDGING anybody, I'm just saying that we'd all be better off if we recognised that the work ethic is a pile of shit.
you´re welcome :cute:

i think we´d all be better off if we didn´t work at all

kieran wrote" 'women' who supposedly 'desire' only to be in his prescence."

so true

but im afraid i could never tie or or be tied up much less whip or be whipped...
; ( therefore im a nobody...

Jessica..ill take some ethic office party cake! did the janitor really make those tortilla wraps things? they are LOVELY!

carrieluvv said:
kieran wrote" 'women' who supposedly 'desire' only to be in his prescence."

so true

but im afraid i could never tie or or be tied up much less whip or be whipped...
; ( therefore im a nobody...

:drool: (bow) ties :drool:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom