a question about u2 bama

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flag Pole Pear

Bordering Purgatory
ive read in several columns (newsweek, time, forbes, etc.) that our very own u2bama is a vegetarian OR a vegan.

can anyone verify?

Last edited:
yes, im very aware of what vegan and vegetarians classify themselves as. myself, im classified as a level five vegan.

being a u2 fan, i understand U2_Alabama has decided to give up meat for the sake of the band. i commend him on his bravery, and good deed for the sake of all the foxes, cows, dogs, and monkeys that are habitualy slaughtered for the sake of human consumption.

larry is a strict vegan too. it began with the formation of the band in 1968. i read in flanagans book (i think page 245, section a) that larry insisted that anyone who was going to be in his band could not consume meat or any product associated with animals.

i imagine he holds his fans to such high expectations. :up:

Sicy said:
And this information is important to you because ?

well, i read over at www.u2.com/lite that he was one of the few u2 fans that had yet to convert to this sort of lifestyle.

this thread is dedicated to celebrating u2bama's choice to stop killing defenceless animals. in turn, hes saving the rain forrest, preventing world hunger, and reducing gas emissions in 32 of the states that make up america.

zonelistener said:
I would suggest PM'ing him. :shrug:
Unless he has blocked you :lol:

i would suggest stop double posting :)wink:) AND stop your murderous ways. im assuming you are an omnivore, am i correct?

daisybean said:
Well I am a bad fan :reject:

There is nothing that will make me give up cheesy western omlets

well i guess there's no actual flesh in their. or is there?

i hear u2.com is setting up an agency for their agents (obviously i am one of them) to report on animal abuse by fellow fans. these fans would be prevented from purchasing "U2" compact disks, audio tapes, digital video disks and VHS video+audio tapes.

I am quite the carnivore and very proud of it, and U2Bama, if he truly is a Crimson Tide fan and resident of the southern US must have sunk his teeth into the flesh of a deer or the occasional pig.

Anyway, i would like to speak out on cannabalism at this time, its just plain wrong, i may catch alot of flak for saying that but its how I feel and I wont budge on it...........:| :wink:

fools. what you dont know about the fine art of human consumption of fellow humans, is glaringly obvious.

20 years from now once the world has in fact multiplied its population by 700% (ABC did a recent study on world population, i cite these facts through them and their official website at www.nbc.fox/cbs) food will be even more scarcer than the remaining 75,000 left in east prussia in may of 1945.

soylent green is the future. its the 90's, ya better get used to it.

Flag Pole Pear said:
fools. what you dont know about the fine art of human consumption of fellow humans, is glaringly obvious.

20 years from now once the world has in fact multiplied its population by 700% (ABC did a recent study on world population, i cite these facts through them and their official website at www.nbc.fox/cbs) food will be even more scarcer than the remaining 75,000 left in east prussia in may of 1945.

soylent green is the future. its the 90's, ya better get used to it.

where you end I begin...........

soylent green is made out of people dammit........ITS PEOPLE!

:|

with that "macphisto-satan" smilie, are you somhow making light of this grave situation, soldier?

elvis, you will refer to me as "sir" from now on. were not in the basketball courts of the bronx, or in the hockey rinks of alaksa, were in the trenches of the bulge.

Flag Pole Pear said:
elvis, you will refer to me as "sir" from now on. were not in the basketball courts of the bronx, or in the hockey rinks of alaksa, were in the trenches of the bulge.

bear, easy soldier, you may find yourself outranked right in the middle of you cannabalist cold cut sandwhich, ive played risk before..........and one time I won.......:|

elvis, do my government issued opperatives and officers of SMERSH or NKVD strike fear in your heart?

:uhoh: uh... uhm... Somehow I missed the 6th grade science lesson on animal reproduction, fertilization, and .... wha? whaaa? whaaaat blood? where's the bloody...?!

didnt you read melon's thread in fym? the vegan diet is for everyone, and its the worldest greatest kept secret. you dont even need to supplement your dailt intake with vitamins!

Back
Top Bottom