a poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

in light of recent events I will....

• be staying and renewing membership

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • be staying and not renewing membership

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • be leaving

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • other

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I didn't know what forum to put this in

Other = undecided

Last edited:
come on now EP

for once in your life, take your cussing elsewhere!

I don't know why I put other
I don't even think that is possible

this is not the first time a fake member of U2 has popped up on this site. It also happened about 3 years ago or so. Just for the record.

People will believe what they want....and the spin will continue to spin.

For the time being, I'll stick around. I'm not giving this site any more money, though. The whole situation has been handled wrong, IMO.

this is hella emo.

i'm staying because i figure the ladies appreciate a good looking man who knows how to take care of their needs.

Elvis Presley said:

build a bridge and get over it....:|

that is awesome!

that's almost better than
"lets make like a fetus and head out"

Hmm, some parts of these posts are funny and some are scary.........

I am not a member, because im poor, so there should have been a choice called "i am not a member at the moment, this edge thing doesn´t change the fact that im poor, so im not gonna buy a membership soon either" in the poll

Dreamingoutloud1 and i are gonna go shopping together, but only because bono himself gave us his credit card :D

I'm still undecided. I paid my $15 (actually about $20 Canadian) to be a member of this site and I was flat out lied to. That pisses me off and I'm this close to leaving.

But what's keeping me here is you guys. I have no other reason to stay here at this point except for you, my friends, whom I've come to know and love over the past 2 or so years. :hug:

So at this point, I don't really know. If I do leave, I'm getting my money back, that's for damn sure, but at this point it looks like I'm staying.

But so help me god, if anything remotely like this ever happens again, peace out.

This is fucked up beyond words right now.

I'm all talk. I know damn well I won't leave. I'm pissed and dissapointed but like Dave said, I love everyone here too much to leave.

Yeah, I like the people here. I'll leave when this place becomes a ghost town.

I've never coughed up money for a membership. I miss looking at people's profiles, I miss the search option, and I never received enough PM's to miss them...

I think the thing that makes this so hard is there aren't really a lot of options. Atu2's site is great, but pleba can't exist there and (inconveniently) there is no official site to go to(?!). When it comes down to it, my feelings on the matter are pathetically cliche': If you walk away, I will follow.

I also just want to reiterate the fact that it's a dumb idea to release a new single, articles, etc... and not provide a place for fans to comment on the official site. I seldom went over there but perhaps with a little mod. attention the site wouldn't have been so bad?

Back
Top Bottom