A New Game To Try Out!;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I am just going along with it but the game is where I or you say something like,"A artists that doesn't have a self titled album with the letter P." Then we would elimate those artists who don't have that. Then you would have to end where there would only be one option left, your artists you choose. It might help to do common artists. Well...would you like to begin?:);)

I have got one an easy one..."This artists is a heavy medal group with the letter M that has a self titled album, who is that?

Last edited:
The object is to give clues about an artists and then you guess which one it may be. But it is good though, to try to have enough clues so only that one artists will more likely be guessed. Like you could saythis band starts with a P, but that is a lot to guess from!You understand?;)

Last edited:
Cute Irish Bono said:
I am just going along with it but the game is where I or you say something like,"A artists that doesn't have a self titled album with the letter P." Then we would elimate those artists who don't have that. Then you would have to end where there would only be one option left, your artists you choose. It might help to do common artists. Well...would you like to begin?:);)

I have got one an easy one..."This artists is a heavy medal group with the letter M that has a self titled album, who is that?
[/QUOT

Would that be Metalica? or am I just not getting it?

Back
Top Bottom