A new exciting album for you to check out...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AchtungBono

Refugee
For lovers of good music and deep meaningful lyrics, I would love to recommend that you check out the new Darren Hayes album "The Tension and the Spark" which will be released in the UK on September 13th.

Darren's new single "Popular" is already played on radio and on the music video channels, but don't let this song fool you. "Popular" is a parody about the pursuit of fame and of our obsession with it. The video is absolutely HILARIOUS with Darren strutting his stuff on the streets of London accompanied by two SLAMMING blonde dancers in gold lame bikinis....the idea being to attract as much attention as possible....lol.

Aside from Popular, there are 12 tracks which range from tracks which could easily find a home on any club floor, to tracks that will find you brushing a tear without you knowing it.

This is Darren's most autobiographical work and chronicles his journey from darkness into light and his way of working thru the pain and anguish before reaching the light at the end of the tunnel.

Darren's wrote all the lyrics on the album and also the music to 3 tracks. The rest of the music was put into the capable hands of Robert Conley (who co-wrote the song "Crush" on Darren's last album SPIN). The music is electronic, ethereal and at times brutal, but ultimately the marriage of music and lyrics tells the story of a man's journey from the depths of despair to a state of forgiveness and inner peace.

I highly recommend this album and I hope you check it out.

Thanks

36796148.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom