A new DESCRIBE thread, brought to you by waynetravis & JanuaryStar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ohh i don't.....when we were in the uk it was funny cause you'd see some pretty sick stuff....(girls a little(no a lot) over weight wearing stuff they shouldn't:barf: )and my dad would always look at me and say at least you can pull that off and my sister(who's pregnant)would always laugh..i never understood why though:shrug:

^oh i know, isn't that the worst, when i was in costa rica all the girls were pretty much wearing clothes that were at least 3 sizes too small :yuck:

^well, and the thing is that the girls who are wearing the mini skirts and super low tops all the time are the kind of girls who feel like they need to screw every guy they meet to feel good about themselves...no self-respect :rolleyes:

^then, most guys expect all girls to be like that! it's like, okay, sorry, not going to look like a whore and screw you...just not going to happen

^:cool: i'm probably only going to have school 3 days a week :happy: so then i'm going to work the other 2...as long as i find a flippin job :mad:

^i've applied so many places :grumpy: i'm so desperate, i might apply at mcdonald's...but i'm waiting a few more days because barnes and noble is opening up a huge superstore in oct. and they're having a job fair on the 16th, so if i don't get hired there, then i'll have to apply at mcdonald's

^^:wave: okay

^i know, B&N would be a sweet place to work...i think they're going to need a lot of people too...because there's going to be a small restaurant with starbucks and all of the cashiers and stockers and all of that, plus i'm pretty sure i'd get a discount :happy:

<has to go too...i'll be back later :wave:

Back
Top Bottom