A moment of sheer joy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

For Honor

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
YYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry, but I found my sunglasses!!!!!!!

They are really nice ones, too, and I was really, reallly, really really worried I lost them. They are even damage resistent, so like, if someone ...... eh, nevermind

But I found them! YES!
I will post a pic of myself someday when I get the adapter for the digital camera.

wow, I am happy!

I don't get happy, either, but I am happy!

:rockon: :bow: :angel:

:D :love: :yes: :sexywink:

:bono: :happy:

:dance:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, it is nothing like fearing for something loss, and then it come back, or finding it again, you know?

I really thought they were GONE!!!!!!!!

but they are NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes it's the little things that make you the happiest. :yes:

I lost a ring once. Found it years later in a chair. Weird, eh?

edit- lots of spelling errors because I'm both hungry and excited ...and tired.

I'm confessing something good.

You know, I'm actually not saying something depressing

I'm confessing, that for once, I actually felt the need to (use) to an abundance of emoticons and things like that, more so, confessing that I actually felt happy like that.

I'm not much on for emotions, not like that anyway. I see them as superflouos or unneccesary... but these emotions actually felt reasonable, fitting.

I really thought that they would be gone, lost forever. I thought that they were "in a car" and eventually stolen because I forgot them there. But it turns out it was with me all along, just out of sight
(I wish .... other things were like that....)

Heh, but I will take one sheer moment of joy at a time.

It was pretty remarkable, because since I found it, I've felt so much better. I was feeling kind of down, but now everything sounds better - even the music I hear. It was a small little emotional boost ,but I guess I might as well enjoy it, you know?

And now - to make breakfast :)

Last edited:
i wouldn't consider finding your sunglasses a confession, but maybe it's just me. :shrug:

this forum's really only for serious confessions, something like this would probably be better off in lemonade stand. so i think i'll move it. no offense, we just like to keep threads in their proper places. :)

I lost 2 of my sunglasses last year and I still haven't found them yet....

For Honor
You wouldn't so happen to have any tips on how to find mine, would you?

My friend lost a diamond ring on her patio a year ago. She told my brother about it the other day, and while she was at work he ripped apart her patio and actually FOUND IT. :| It was buried under wood and boards and all kinds of stuff.

He also found a taped up pair of scissors with some voodoo writing on it from the lady that used to live there.. but that's another story :yikes:

I can never hold onto a pair of my sunglasses, last year I spent ages searching for a pair of Bono shades and I was in Chicago and I had bought 3 pairs that holiday but decided to wear the Bono ones, and then I have them about 3 hours and they dissapeared, I have no idea where they went :shrug:

I seriously adore my shades, they are the only apparel I spend serious $$$ on, and I would be very upset if I lost a pair - very glad you found yours.

Back
Top Bottom