A Man And A Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the gym this afternoon :lol: (I never imagined myself being a gym person)

I felt a bit odd though, everyone there was already fit and slim and there were a large group of really muscular guys all lifting weights. I met two girls though who weren't that fit either and it was their third or fourth time at the gym. I almost fell off the treadmill too, I was trying to increase the gradient but increased the speed. :laugh: :uhoh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Char, you carb whore you! :ohmy: :|

I don't like that language posted by others. :|
(just kidding!!!!!)

Char, you detail-omitting carb whore you! You didn't post that I took you out for a full-freakin' breakfast two hours later!!! :yikes: :yes:

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:

I don't like that language posted by others. :|

Char, you detail-omitting carb whore you! You didn't post that I took you out for a full-freakin' breakfast two hours later!!! :yikes: :yes:

Mr Baw, you're quite naughty telling us all that information. :laugh:

Nice smelling boys :drool:

My Spanish friend ad his brother smelt really good when I met them in Dublin :yes:

I really like a mans fragrance, or as my brother calls it "man fumes" called Ultraviolet by Paco Rabanne. I bought my Dad it for Christmas, he uses it everyday and my sisters boyfriend uses it too. (My Dad's not his own) :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom