A good week for music on TV (In the U.S.)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah i'm looking forward to rancid. didn't know about all the other stuff. cooool :up:

I can't wait to see Leona again. I watched her on Conan and Leno, and it was so beautiful. :heart:

REM is on Letterman tonight!!!

Believe in them 'cause they'll believe in you tonight. Tonight, tonight.

yeah, the harmonica was cool. i'm trying to forget i'm missing them on the 5th or whatever day it is that they've playing in a reasonable distance from here :(

not so sure about the green paint thing though...

IWasBored said:
yeah, the harmonica was cool. i'm trying to forget i'm missing them on the 5th or whatever day it is that they've playing in a reasonable distance from here :(

:hug: I'm sorry you have to miss out!

I was wondering about the face paint thing too.

Bono's shades said:
REM rocked the house tonight on Letterman! Bad Day is such a great song. And let's hear it for Stipey on harmonica! :up:

Yeah Stipe!!! :up:

I also watched them on the Today Show this morning. I have a feeling they stayed up all night - Michael was wearing the same clothes and his face paint was all smeared off ;)

Grandaddy sounded awesome live!!! Now I want to go to see them in concert......

grandaddy was awesome. if you get the chance you need to go. They kicked ass. I saw them open for Pete Yorn in the spring, they were so much better this time around. They seem like really cool down to earth people. They were laughing on stage and were making jokes about how they were going to be on conan.

DiGi, did they have the video screen up behind them? I saw them in Chicago in August, and I loved the videos. That show was great, by the way, although due to curfew they played for less than an hour. I was seriously pissed.

Back
Top Bottom