A Game 7 for the Ages

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IWasBored said:

i rarely ever understand math. and i understood this up to part...c. fuck. i'm so screwed. why am i still online?? :shifty:

the tv mysteriously shut off.

this thread has turned into an off topic thread. i think it used to be about baseball. oh well, baseball-watching is over for me for the year.

never thought joe was hot, just insanly cool. and insanly is an understatement. and i really can't wait for the new album. only a few more days!! it's going to be really sad to listen to....
:sad: joe RIP

ain't nothing wrong with off topic...it happens in all the forums :lol:

perhaps it was the fact that he was so insanely cool that i found him hot.......i guess they go together? :der: i dunno...there is something about that man...he's the full package for me. :up:
and yah...it's going to be very sad...i know i'm going to cry like a freak...
i've already done my share of crying listening to Cash (his last album)...and i dunno if you know...but that album came with a dvd of the "Hurt" video....i cried during that too :coocoo:
get that album if you don't already....it's a must :up:
and i'm so happy you're premium now, IWB :hug:

yertle-the-turtle said:
i'm not. :mad:

iwb was my safety

she has twice my posts and wasn't a premium

now i have no excuses

oh honey yertle...it's only 12 bucks...that may be alot for someone who never posts or is never here...but honey...you're here ALL the time :wink: :kiss:

you KNOW you can premium yer ass. :lol:

:angry:

mmmBono said:

ain't nothing wrong with off topic...it happens in all the forums :lol:

perhaps it was the fact that he was so insanely cool that i found him hot.......i guess they go together? :der: i dunno...there is something about that man...he's the full package for me. :up:
and yah...it's going to be very sad...i know i'm going to cry like a freak...
i've already done my share of crying listening to Cash (his last album)...and i dunno if you know...but that album came with a dvd of the "Hurt" video....i cried during that too :coocoo:
get that album if you don't already....it's a must :up:
and i'm so happy you're premium now, IWB :hug:

yeah we've got a whole randoooom full of never-been-on-topic posts :) good stuff.

joe's just the greatest. i don't usually cry at all, but i almost cried when i saw the video for hurt. and same when i first heard that joe died, that i'm not going to be forgetting any time soon.

premium! :hug: pm pop up window thing freaks me out....i've got a bad religion desktop theme that i downloaded last april when i was comepltely obsessed with them, and the sound clip it plays when that sort of box pops up is from some concert, it's greg graffin saying 'what the hell is that?'. little things make me laugh.

oh crap. joe has become a red x. what the fucking hell??

matsui can't count. he went to walk in the first inning (maybe it was the second) at ball 3. :down:

yertle-the-turtle said:
I think i must have spent more time travelling to school today than spending time in it

I had a 35 minute exam today

:mad:
one last commentary before it's off to tossing and turning(also known as sleep in Autumn's dictionary) :rant:

i remember when i went to university of toronto...i didn't live in rez...i took the buses and subways there...and dammit i used to spend atleast anywhere from an hour and a half to an hour and 45 on GOOD days....
try starting your day at 5:30 am.....and getting home at 7 or 8 pm from monday to friday....brutal. :angry:
and don't get me started on how packed the subways were in toronto....there's nothing like having yer face in someone's raunchy armpit for 20 blocks. :der:
:barf:

ok joe's back. i think it was the computer....

i spend far too much time on the bus in the mornings. with all the crazy people.

definetly not... it's quite wonderful...

as for the game... like i said at the begining... yankees over red sox in 7... seriously though... 4-0 lead headed into the 7th... when giambi hit his first dinger, i told my best friend not to worry, for the sawks will find a way to blow the game... and low and behold... i've got some nice pics of me and my boys downing some bottles of cham-pan-yaa

not only do curses exist, but the music playing during the intro before the game on FOX seems to have something to do with the outcome.

i should have turned off the tv as soon as that fucking phil collins song started playing.

I knew what would happen, and I was too tired to stay up to watch the eventual debacle anyway

:sad: :banghead: :(

Go Marlins!!!

At least Roger didn't do well, and I take small comfort from that :evil: The way he touched the Babe plaque :rolleyes:

The Marlins flew to New York last night...and now the plane is sitting outside of my office :yikes:

The local Div. I football squad is using the same plane this weekend. :shrug:

great game, horrible result, I guess I take a slight bit of comfort in the fact that Aaron Boone hit the game winner (former Red), oh well, GO MARLINS!

you know, being utterly wasted is quite a wonderful thing... for you can come in and check interference the next morning and not even realize that you already commented on the game the night before. i don't remember a whole lot after running around the bar with a bottle of cheap champagne, courtesy of the owner of the bar (seen below giving us all shots... pictures a bit dark and blury, but hey... the bar's a bit dark, and i was a bit drunk) :shrug::drunk:

Attachments

• picture014.jpg
    picture014.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom