A Game 7 for the Ages

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i guess i might as well change my avatar.

people are throwing things out the windows....

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
are cars burning yet?

not sure, but there were some loud explosion-like noises, stuff was flying out windows, a LOT of sirens, and people screaming. sounded like people were getting killed or something. my roommate said some kid upstairs freaked out and smashed his mirror and then ripped the stalls out in the bathroom.

IWasBored said:

not sure, but there were some loud explosion-like noises, stuff was flying out windows, a LOT of sirens, and people screaming. sounded like people were getting killed or something. my roommate said some kid upstairs freaked out and smashed his mirror and then ripped the stalls out in the bathroom.

good god. it sounds like Iraq over there.

:lol: mmmbono that cracked me up. would you like to help me with my calc homework? there are R parts to #1. you could take half...it's u substitution.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:macdevil: i was waiting for you to come around mmmbono. that is a wonderful little tempt that i feel for. read some of the threads in here, you will see why he is in my sig.

:der: :der: :der:
in this forum...put em under pressure?
which threads?
:der:
that fucking sig!! :love: :lmao:

IWasBored said:
:lol: mmmbono that cracked me up. would you like to help me with my calc homework? there are R parts to #1. you could take half...it's u substitution.

nooooooo calc!! :barf:
i've done so much of that in my life, it's insane...at one point i was a math major :coocoo:
suffice to say...even with my 100%'s in calc :coocoo:....i have had NO desire to ever deal with calc again. :der:
i'm done with that blarney. :lol:

now joe, on the other hand.....:drool:

okay...i read the thread...:shame: you guys fighting :shame:
:lmao:
i think the sig went back to a red x!! :angry:

and IWB...some Joe for us on the 21st!! can't wait!! :hyper: :hyper:

the homework isn't that hard anyway. there's just a LOT of it. and i was going to go to a show before my radio show tomorrow night. right now i thinki'll be sleeping then because i certainly won't be sleeping tonight. :down:

you think joe's hot?

IWasBored said:
the homework isn't that hard anyway. there's just a LOT of it. and i was going to go to a show before my radio show tomorrow night. right now i thinki'll be sleeping then because i certainly won't be sleeping tonight. :down:

you think joe's hot?

that's the thing with calc....you either *get* it or you don't...
i never found it hard...in fact i always found it laughably easy :coocoo:
and of course there is always so much of it....calc can be applied to an infinite number of things...i always found calc workloads heavier than other courses...
and yes...joe is fookin hot....i've always thought so....even close to his death, i thought he was awesome looking....and i guess his mind made him even more attractive...what i would have done to sit down with this guy and talk about anything and everything!
i especially loved when he had a mohawk :lol:
:up: joe :up:
and well...paul :drool:

yertle, her sig looks like headache to me....last i checked headache didn't look like a red x :shrug: wierd.

mmmBono said:

that's the thing with calc....you either *get* it or you don't...
i never found it hard...in fact i always found it laughably easy :coocoo:
and of course there is always so much of it....calc can be applied to an infinite number of things...i always found calc workloads heavier than other courses...
and yes...joe is fookin hot....i've always thought so....even close to his death, i thought he was awesome looking....and i guess his mind made him even more attractive...what i would have done to sit down with this guy and talk about anything and everything!
i especially loved when he had a mohawk :lol:
:up: joe :up:
and well...paul :drool:

i rarely ever understand math. and i understood this up to part...c. fuck. i'm so screwed. why am i still online?? :shifty:

the tv mysteriously shut off.

this thread has turned into an off topic thread. i think it used to be about baseball. oh well, baseball-watching is over for me for the year.

never thought joe was hot, just insanly cool. and insanly is an understatement. and i really can't wait for the new album. only a few more days!! it's going to be really sad to listen to....
:sad: joe RIP

Back
Top Bottom