a delightfully dumb thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
whats your nickname and why?

ill respond later. that way i extend my procrastination...

My nickname is Cakey. This is because I couldn't say my real first name (Carrie) when I was a toddler. :cute:

Last edited:
I don't really have any nicknames. When I was a baby my dad would call me goobie sometimes. One of my friends used to call me white-o sometimes, but she hasn't called me that in a long time.

My nickname is...uhh, Schmeg. People just start calling me Schmeg after awhile, whether they know other people call me Schmeg or not.
My friend Kara calls me Fuckin' Meg, but she means I've said or done something very like myself.

Kariann is actually a nickname. A former roommate used to call everyone with their first and middle names and eventually they kind of ran together or evolved into our nicknames.

My dad used to call me Charlie when I was younger. I have one that is a play on my last name.

my dad calls me mouse. he's the only one who's allowed to call me that. some of my friends call me shay. my old roommate calls me shasta (the cheap crap soda).

Some people call me Maurice...
while others are content to call me the Space Cowboy...

(no I'm not the gangster of love)

Other Shannon, did you ever have people call you Shannie? My family used to call me that when I was little, I absolutely hated it.

shannons of the world unite

ILuvLarryMullen said:
Other Shannon, did you ever have people call you Shannie? My family used to call me that when I was little, I absolutely hated it.

YES!! :mad:

i hated that nickname. even as a little kid i knew that nickname sucked.

my sister calls me nells. my mom calls me nellie sometimes. my grandmother calls me shell.

Some friends call me Raquel (my real name is Rachel).

My parents sometimes call me Rach, Ray, Little Ray, or other versions of that. My dad also sometimes calls me Big Stuff or Stuff (long story behind that).

ILuvLarryMullen said:

:mad: :mad: :rant: :mad:

SHANNONS OF THE BOARD!!! we must unite to kill off this piece of crap nickname.

*unites.

boof. people call me it all the time now.

my 'nick is 'mellow may'.

i am purported to be quite mellow. people always think im high.
and my last name is may.
as part of the mellowness, another name was monotone dave...which is my first name(=dave may). on one drunken nite this was mispronounced by a friend of a friend as mediocre dave. then that caught on.
pretty exciting, eh?

Well then, I guess you should have called it a delightfully mediocre thread... hey not a bad title.

I call arw A-Man-duh...
she calls me on a nightly basis.

My niece gets called Mandy ( or moo) I think it's a nice variation on Amanda..I don't sing barry manilow to her, she gets Don Williams instead.
Kobayashi.... Did you have to endure "david may not" jokes?
My name is Pamela May. I did.
I get called Pamela Peach Blossom by my friends from my teenage years. I have one friend who always calls me "map" and he thinks it is hilariously clever.
It's not, is it?
I have one old old friend who calls me "pooch".
Call me anything but "late for dinner".

my funny funny deceased friend, told me that line. I miss his jokes

:lmao: the last one he told me was just before he died was about reincarnation of all things. He said if he were to die, he'd want to come back as a tablecloth......

cass said:
Kobayashi.... Did you have to endure "david may not" jokes?
My name is Pamela May. I did.

ive never gotten that one so much as may day.

My family try to call me weezy. I try to smack them in the head when they do that. Annie is another, or An. :|
My husband calls me Ng. He is very funny ha ha.
:|

Back
Top Bottom