a delightfully dumb thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Angela Harlem said:
My family try to call me weezy. I try to smack them in the head when they do that. Annie is another, or An. :|
My husband calls me Ng. He is very funny ha ha.
:|

Are you kidding???????

My nickname is Ouizy.

:shrug: everyone I know calls me it. I haven't been called erin in a long long time. I don't miss it :D

u2er said:
:lol:
My mom called me Widget as a child, until one day she actually called it out in the mall when I was ten. That stopped real fast after that.
On the mediocre topic...I was Standard Meg to Steve at my old store for awhile. Depending on his mood, it meant that I was just standard, or the standard to which all women were set (which I am definitely not!!).
For a few years in high school I was "Melt" because of the way I wrote my initials (MCH) one time.

ouizy said:

Are you kidding???????

My nickname is Ouizy.

Haha, unfortunately not. Although I suspect your reason for acquiring your nick is better than mine. I simply couldn't pronounce my middle name which is Louise and would say it as Weeze, so I became Weezy.

So you are called Ouizy in real life? Please tell!

as my name is hayley ... some of my friends call me hay.

mum used to call me hazyfantazy :eek: when i was little.

some of my friends call me phoebe cos i sometimes say or do random things as like phoebe in friends tv show. :der:

some people call me witchy-woo cos i'm into that kind of stuff and have premonition dreams :|

the kids call me hayley-wayley cos i rhyme their names ... like repeat their name after their name starting with another letter. they think W sounds good on the front of 'ayley' :eeklaugh:

I have many, all with stories associated which I will not go into here, but most involve drinking or falling down (while drinking)
I should add I received most of these names in my late teens/early twenties

Tumbleweed

Tigger

Ashycat

Link (as in Pigs in Space from the Muppets)

Slinger (and another variation of this which I will certainly not write down as some people could read too much into it :sexywink: )

Back
Top Bottom