A dead set serious request.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't get it, everyone who has posted in here has basically had kind words for me, yet people have rated this thread two stars!

It really is a bit petty for people who don't like my posts to do all this stuff behind my back to undermine me and not just solve it all by speaking to my face (figuratively speaking)!

Welcome back, I think Sicy and co are quite fair at deciding when people should be allowed back in, so you be good now. And Jick if you are out there somewhere, there is hope!

Palace_Hero said:
Watch out one of my reasons for being banned was wayward use of the rhyming slang. :lol:

I didn't complain about any of your threads but as I recall you did engage in some comments about various different nationalities. Whether intended as tongue in cheek or not I don't know but that is the kind of stuff that can get people banned. I doubt if engaging in cockney rhyming slang is going to get anyone banned. Just a piece of friendly advice.

financeguy said:

I didn't complain about any of your threads but as I recall you did engage in some comments about various different nationalities. Whether intended as tongue in cheek or not I don't know but that is the kind of stuff that can get people banned. I doubt if engaging in cockney rhyming slang is going to get anyone banned. Just a piece of friendly advice.

Whilst you are correct in your warning and I might have pushed the boat out on some of those comments (though not maliciously), this isn't what I'm reffering to in this instance.

I don't know what happened but since you wished me a Bappy Hirthday! and all I'm here to say Belcome Wack.

Back
Top Bottom