A College Basketball Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why does Duke always get these miracles.

I just saw this game.
I am a die-hard UNC fan, and I was jumping for joy when Tech scored to go up by 1 with 1.6 seconds left. Then, just like 13 years ago, Duke throws a basebal pass and Dockery hits a miracle 50-foot shot.

First Christian Laettner, now Sean Dockery.

Unreal.

They will be talking about his game all year.

Hey, my Heels pulled off a nice upset over Kentucky on Saturday. We're supposed to be really bad, this year. Maybe we could be good this year.

But I can't believe what I just saw. Duke pulls out another miracle. Why do they also do this?

Last edited:
The Golden Eagles' dominant play made Williams' return a non-issue. The crowd chanted "Where's my laptop? Where's my laptop?" when Williams first entered the game at the 17:21 mark.

Williams had said he expected that type of reaction after doing community service both on campus and in the legal system.

Williams, the Big East assists leader last season, took it in stride and smiled after a media timeout as someone shouted, "Can you get a printer, too?"

this is why i love college basketball :lmao::lmao::lmao:

http://nusports.collegesports.com/sports/m-baskbl/recaps/010406aaa.html

timmay.jpg

timmay!

Score from tonight's game in Winston Salem:
Duke 86
Wake Forest 68

Mwuaahaaahaaa. :evil: Go Duke (14-0 overall, 3-0 in the ACC)!!!!

(And a serious nyah-nyah-nyah to all those UNC Duke-haters out there! :p :wink: )

^ :reject: Ummm... make that "Duke 82, Wake Forest 64".

That's the last time I ask Mr. Blu to read me the final score off of ESPN... that man definately needs glasses!! :madwife: :laugh:

i was happy when i found out indiana moved into the top 10 today, but then i found out DJ White is out for the season :sad:

Duke is definitely beatable. If Reddick has an off night then they are screwed. And everybody has an off night at some point.

yes yes... duke is beatable. memphis was gonna beat 'em... texas was gonna beat 'em... everone was gonna beat 'em.

yet they're still undefeated.

do i think they'll go undefeated for the season? no... the ACC schedule is too hard.

do i think they'll win the national championship? you bet your ass.

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:

do i think they'll win the national championship? you bet your ass.

i bet you they dont win the championship

but you cant have my ass

correct me if im wrong here, but i think you were the only one here who said maryland would be a tough game

Back
Top Bottom