A cheeky request??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CKONE

Acrobat
Ok this is a bit cheeky I know and I hope it is in an appropriate forum!

My much better half is doing the Race for Life in July in Sutton Park in Birmingham England.

Its a nationwide event that raises money for cancer research. Mich runs it every year as we have a personal interest in the charity. My mother died of cancer 19 years ago this month. Anyway with the wonders of the internet it means people far and wide can sponsor Mich and she desperately wants to raise more than the £300 odd she raised last year.

So I am looking to any of my fellow U2 fans for sponsorship. Sponsor as little or as much as you like. The money goes straight to the charity via the site link below so you know your money reaches the intended charity.

Any questions please ask. For anyone that sponsers her thank you very very much indeed. For those that don't thanks for reading the post anyway and I appreciate that there are many charities that people support everywhere and you cant support them all and i respect everyone decision to sponsor or not to sponsor.

Thanks

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/michd

While I appreciate what you are trying to do...and I realize it is for a charity, we really can't allow you to do such a promotion here. I think it would be all right to post such information in your journal though. I would check with Elvis though, just to be sure.

Sorry. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom