Москва, Россия, Супертред

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I may just do that, ta. :) Might pop in on my way home tomorrow night.

Cool. We're both curious if there have been any further developments on the renovations/whether more scaffolding has vanished.

:lol:

I go Fed Square and cheer on Glorious Motherland team! Dancing Boris is best cheer squad!

I raise vodka to Motherland team in anticipate of famous victory!

I fully support this suggestion, especially if it involves going to one of those fancy pubs that serves interesting beers and ciders and hopefully perry.

Ahh right. Though do you drive into Melbourne down Tulla? It's an easy detour to our place from there.

I presume you won't need a place to stay when you come down for Muse? We've got a spare bed, and you're quite welcome to stay if you ever need to.

No I turn off at Bunker Hill or Donnybrook. Its much quicker to go for a bit of a bush bash...then put up with the Metro Ring road. Only detour through Melbourne on a Friday night, If I'm at the footy.

I'll keep that in mind. I might stay after the second gig possibly. Or both. see how we go.

No I turn off at Bunker Hill or Donnybrook. Its much quicker to go for a bit of a bush bash...then put up with the Metro Ring road. Only detour through Melbourne on a Friday night, If I'm at the footy.

I'll keep that in mind. I might stay after the second gig possibly. Or both. see how we go.

Oh yes, I think I recall you mentioning that before, actually. Makes sense!

Yeah, just let us know, it'd be no problem to have you.

Off to cook dinner now. Mmm, enchiladas. :wave:

Well, I'd be quite happy to drive, but most people don't seem all too keen on being driven by a guy who's legally blind.

I can't explain why! :wink:

But if you wear glasses why does it matter? Did Charlot try to steal your glasses? :tsk:

I know this is English, I recognize the characters, but I don't understand any part of it. :huh: I need to brush up on my Australian, I guess.

I know this is English, I recognize the characters, but I don't understand any part of it. :huh: I need to brush up on my Australian, I guess.

No one blames you for not being familiar with Victorian geography... ;)

Bush-bashing is technically driving off-road through bushland, although in this context it just means driving on smaller roads, rather than the main highways.

I do love colloquial Australian language.

I have no idea... somewhere between converting the doc from Star Office to Word and back, something's gone awry. It didn't change the actual text, but when I went to spell-check it, every word was underlined as wrong because it was using a Russian dictionary. Everywhere in the settings, it said the default language was English (Aus), but not the spellchecking dictionary. Never seen this happen before! Bizarre.

It's bizarro world. I wish I had a Russian dictionary thing. :(

Oh, and I got myself an iTunes card, except my internet expired yesterday so now it's running on dial-up. Managed to download a few songs through the dial up connection, but the obvious sluggishness was a bastard, so I'll wait till Thursday when the broadband returns in form. :up:

I dunno if the spell-checking dictionary that came with free software would be much good to you... You can download Star Office and check, if you like!

Once your internetz comes back, of course. Bummer that it's slowed down. What songs are you getting?

I dunno if the spell-checking dictionary that came with free software would be much good to you... You can download Star Office and check, if you like!

Once your internetz comes back, of course. Bummer that it's slowed down. What songs are you getting?

Well, my Russian spelling does need a wee bit of polishing!

I'm hoping to complete a few albums, basically, you know, I purchase a few songs first, then I buy the whole 75% of the album remaining for $3!

I'm going to complete my Doves collection with Some Cities (helps a lot that their albums are so cheap), complete What's The Story (Morning Glory) by Oasis and maybe get a few more tracks off Passengers. I assume then there'd still be plenty of $$$ left over from the card.

Back
Top Bottom