Москва, Россия, Супертред

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wouldn't bet on me remembering that in a month's time, or however long it takes!

I'm gonna savour this thread so I hope it doesn't go too fast.

I really think we should revisit the best superthread moments in history. The drunkpostings, funny picspams etc.

I don't think you need to worry too much on that score.

Well, I've never drunked, let alone drunkposted. One-glass-of-kahlua-posting doesn't really count. And everyone's seen all my rocks and other pics. It's hard to generate that sort of spontaneity deliberately. (Hah, maybe we should get U2 to organise it.)

I kinda fail as a superthreader, really.

I don't think you need to worry too much on that score.

Well, I've never drunked, let alone drunkposted. One-glass-of-kahlua-posting doesn't really count. And everyone's seen all my rocks and other pics. It's hard to generate that sort of spontaneity deliberately. (Hah, maybe we should get U2 to organise it.)

I kinda fail as a superthreader, really.

That makes two of us. :hug:

Together we go mad and take over the superthread. :evil:

I'll pass on the whole "having a hangover" bit. Don't expect myself to be much of a drinker, or a smoker.

North Korea is empty? Who's been testing all those missiles and sinking South Korean ships then? :uhoh:

Well, basically empty other than the midget. You'd be lucky to find 5 cars on the road in one photo.

No-one's tried the old "spike the water with vodka" trick?

(Maybe that only works when you're inordinately wasted already.)

No they haven't, and yes it would only work then, cos I'm pretty sure I can smell the difference between water and vodka a mile away. :yuck:

My dad confessed that he got drunk once, in his youth (shortly after the invention of alcohol :wink: ), and swore he would never do it again. And didn't, although he likes a scotch after dinner and wine sometimes.

My dad confessed that he got drunk once, in his youth (shortly after the invention of alcohol :wink: ), and swore he would never do it again. And didn't, although he likes a scotch after dinner and wine sometimes.

Confessed, conshmessed. If you've seen the streets in town on a Friday night ...

Well, yes.

Besides, should we invade fellow communist country? Not that Motherland is communist any more...

Maybe we invade, Cuba?

Is not Cuba fellow Communist also?

Better climate than N. Korea though. :hmm:

Cuba still communist. :yes:

I still haven't listened to the new Crowdies album. Was thinking of listening party but it's a bit late for tonight.

My term finished this week, so I may be able to join in whatever album one may has. Thinking of purchasing a few later on.

Back
Top Bottom