Москва, Россия, Супертред

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ha! Dunno.

What year level are you in? School's pretty easy. But then I didn't wanna go to uni...still ended up with a good job...i suppose. ahah.

Do you have last.fm? :) /random

In my 10th year at the moment. I can't believe I have an idea of my future career as many others my age have no clue, so it helps.

Last.fm? I made myself an account last year but I didn't use it because it was pointless with dial-up. I've still got that thing which is supposed to add my iTunes listening to it or whatever. May get around to that eventually.

Thats always a positive :up: I'm coming up to my 5th year out of school, and I don't really know what I wanna be doing for the rest of my life.

Hehe Okay. I'm just addicted to that site is all..meaningless numbers but its so addicting to me.

Thats always a positive :up: I'm coming up to my 5th year out of school, and I don't really know what I wanna be doing for the rest of my life.

Hehe Okay. I'm just addicted to that site is all..meaningless numbers but its so addicting to me.

Any vague ideas?

Probably still sit in the current engineering career. I just dunno if I'm suited to the job, a lot of the time, I kinda find it a little boring.

My career path is becoming an architect. I have utmost interest in design and urban construction and I often use Google SketchUp to create my own buildings and all, it takes up A LOT of time though.

Haha, maybe its more so Surveyors and Architects. Just the way you guys design your stuff, I know we've had a lot of trouble with data from Architects when our Surveyours have gone to setout buildings and stuff.

Haha, I thought you might have been heading in that direction. Well I think I'm okay. I just need a few good nights sleep, and some time to myself I think...not that its going to happen anytime soon. Needa re-evaluate life...I think...I dunno.

I'm one confused Toriphile\Former U2 Fanatic\Neutron Star Collision at the moment.

Yeah, I can see how getting away from everything would be good right now... hopefully you can grab a bit of zen time! :hug:

Horses by You should know who ;)

Haha ChillAx is all I'm gonna see/Think there :lol:

I knew I'd heard it and I was pretty sure it was one of the Tori songs you send out. :up:

:lol: That too!

:laugh: Its shocking isn't it? I can imagine we'll be laughing at the same fashion sense from 2010 in 2020 too!

If jeans (or pants in general) waistlines go any lower, I may have to give up on them entirely. :grumpy:

ETA: Not to suggest I'm going to give up on pants, cos the alternative is skirts and I don't do that unless it's over 30C.

:lol: This sounds like a particularly respectable monster.

We had the most typically ... us ... food last night at this Belgian place. It was deep-fried cheese. So deliciously delicious!

Phwoar. :drool:

We must get you to Stalactites in the city here for some saganaki respect.

lucky bastard on holidays ;)

I'm about on deaths door, and still an hour left of work. Hopefully I have to do the mail run, which'll give me some fresh air, and usually kills half an hour.

I always enjoyed doing the mail at my old job in the solicitor's office... made a nice change from staring at a screen and being confused by conveyancing. And having to answer the phone. *shudder*

What year level are you in? School's pretty easy. But then I didn't wanna go to uni...still ended up with a good job...i suppose. ahah.

My brother sort of stopped going to school at some point in year 9, and he's now got a job as a lab tech in a hospital... they make him do too much reception work, but he's there anyway. Hooray for TAFE!

Should add that I with my geology degree am in an office job that required no particular qualifications to enter, and have been in it for the last five years. Hooray for ruts.

Haha, maybe its more so Surveyors and Architects. Just the way you guys design your stuff, I know we've had a lot of trouble with data from Architects when our Surveyours have gone to setout buildings and stuff.

Is this the sort of trouble that leads to things being accidentally built upside down because the design is so futuristic that no one can work out which way up it goes?

:wink:

I still don't know what I want to do for a living, unless you count somehow coming across a large sum of money and retiring.

Cool beans... I still need to look up more of the Doves' stuff. And watch all that You Tube stuff I'm supposed to... bleh.

I might try to have an early night and read before midnight, for a change. Was awake till 2:30am this morning... it's not good for me. :crack:

Cool beans... I still need to look up more of the Doves' stuff. And watch all that You Tube stuff I'm supposed to... bleh.

I might try to have an early night and read before midnight, for a change. Was awake till 2:30am this morning... it's not good for me. :crack:

You do. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom