Москва, Россия, Супертред

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm about to head to bed as soon as this album has downloaded, but I'll take a look tomorrow.

I remember 90's music videos very fondly, I wasn't overly aware of popular music or videos before that point. It's funny, music videos have left some fairly strong impressions on my memory, whereas I've apparently forgotten whole swathes of other, more important things.

I'm about to head to bed as soon as this album has downloaded, but I'll take a look tomorrow.

I remember 90's music videos very fondly, I wasn't overly aware of popular music or videos before that point. It's funny, music videos have left some fairly strong impressions on my memory, whereas I've apparently forgotten whole swathes of other, more important things.

They tend to do that.

What album are you downloading?

Argh. I'm still dithering.

Does anyone want to go see Kasabian at *shudder* Festy Hall on the 23rd of July? Tickets will be about $80 once you put the stupid fees on. I'm thinking seats, Have heard only bad things of GA at Festy.

I was wondering if I was being confusing. :reject:

Was trying to do something lame by twisting the "Is Bono Okay" thing around... didn't work. :shrug:

Anyway, are you actually okay? :hug:

Haha, I thought you might have been heading in that direction. Well I think I'm okay. I just need a few good nights sleep, and some time to myself I think...not that its going to happen anytime soon. Needa re-evaluate life...I think...I dunno.

I'm one confused Toriphile\Former U2 Fanatic\Neutron Star Collision at the moment.

That is both beautiful and familiar... Which song is it?

Horses by You should know who ;)

YouTube - Tori Amos - Horses (1996)

I read that as "CharlAx" (which could work, too), and thought it sounded like a particularly cheesy-but-awesome alien villain.

"Look out! It's CharlAx! They seek to devour every molecule of brie and bacon in the universe!!"

:D

Haha ChillAx is all I'm gonna see/Think there :lol:

:laugh: Its shocking isn't it? I can imagine we'll be laughing at the same fashion sense from 2010 in 2020 too!

What fashion sense? I wear basically the same thing everyday, home clothes and school clothes - though I do wear something else when I leave the house when I go to a friends place among other things.

I read that as "CharlAx" (which could work, too), and thought it sounded like a particularly cheesy-but-awesome alien villain.

"Look out! It's CharlAx! They seek to devour every molecule of brie and bacon in the universe!!"

The monsters of moscato consumption. :panic:

:lol: This sounds like a particularly respectable monster.

We had the most typically ... us ... food last night at this Belgian place. It was deep-fried cheese. So deliciously delicious!

Barely a quarter of a day and I spent almost all my iTunes credit. :happy:

But it's very much worth it.

Just over $20. But hey, my broadband returned, I had no choice! :wink:

After finishing the album I think I'm going to have a lie down. My ears and my eyes need some rest.

lucky bastard on holidays ;)

I'm about on deaths door, and still an hour left of work. Hopefully I have to do the mail run, which'll give me some fresh air, and usually kills half an hour.

Yeah, holidays are the greatest. I always get the feeling that the hardest part of the school year is the first semester, as weird as it may sound.

Back
Top Bottom