9 Buddies online, how many do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, it's a new day and new opportunities for witticisms.

and now i would like to announce that I have put three buddies on my list. :scratch: I'm not really sure of the purpose of the buddy list.

yes, i guess you are right...but my friends tend to be in the places i always post. but i guess it is useful if i'm thinking, "ok, i'm not posting unless someone I like is online."

:shrug:

(hey, that means i like you :hug: )

well you don't seem so shy that you wouldn't post unless someone you knew was online. I think you probably know everyone on interference anyways lol!

I like you too Ruff :hug:

My pleasure...remember that old song "Green Eyed Lady", that could be you!!!

So do you have any buddies online? Since my buddy list is pretty damn sparse, I only have one...but she ain't talkin' to me right now...:sad:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

That's great GibsonGirl...:laugh:

The Fake Edge ruled...I know it rubbed people the wrong way, but the whole thing is just funny to me now. I bought into it, but hell I didn't lose anything in it ('cept a little dignity).

Same. :laugh:

It's terribly amusing to look back on it now. I mean, I remember I was practically freaking out because I had "The Edge" on my buddy list! It was like HOLY CRAP ALMIGHTY, I CAN SEE WHEN THE EDGE LOGS ON!!!!!1

Good times.

:lol:

Maybe we shouldn't even be talking about Fake Edge. It's a rather sensitive issue!

I need to add more buddies to my list. :grumpy:

greeneyedgirl said:
Who was Fake Edge?

And why is UWWEEDoogie showing up on-line? Isn't he gone?
(is still on my list :reject: )

GG I have a few :rolleyes: banned people on my list. I don't have the heart to take them off. Is there like a mourning period?:sad:

Reggie and rr thanks for the compliments
2.gif

Back
Top Bottom