8 Hiscock Road, Melbourne Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AX: Remaster version of "The Sweetest thing". Personally, it sounds like he's wanking. Your thoughts?

"The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together."

Alternatively,

John 18:38 "What is truth?" Pilate asked.

Quoth Homer: "Well have you thought about ... Matthew ... 21 ... 17?"

My theory on life is that we all hate everyone, but to varying degrees. True fact. Inspired by a friend of mine who also hates everyone to varying degrees.

Fuck you.
You'd like that too much. :sexywink:

I want a laptop so I needn't drag my arse out of a nice warm bed in the morning just for the Internet.

And yeah, I may be half-fucked on my university assignment, but muffins are baked, the lounge is tidy, and I've done the washing!
It's rather convenient, you should get one. I just find I have issues with dozing off at it.

Muffins. :drool:

War is my least favorite of the first three albums. It's good, no doubt, but the other two hit me more, you know?

I also had the wacky of idea of putting the more hard-hitting tracks from October and War onto one album, and putting the more solemn ones on another. I'll work it out and see what you all think.

I'd like that. I gave October 2 listens today, and it did improve after a second, but I'm still not sure I'm all that crazy about it. Something about those first two albums rubs me the wrong way, I don't know what it is. But I'd be interested in your "mashup"

Be back in a few.

I'd like that. I gave October 2 listens today, and it did improve after a second, but I'm still not sure I'm all that crazy about it. Something about those first two albums rubs me the wrong way, I don't know what it is. But I'd be interested in your "mashup"

Be back in a few.

Cool beans.

The dance remixes of "New Year's Day" crack me the fuck up.

You'd like that too much. :sexywink:

So would you. :sexywink:

It's rather convenient, you should get one. I just find I have issues with dozing off at it.

Muffins. :drool:

Yeah, the whole money factor isn't helping. Though my mother has said she might pitch in for one as a Christmas present.

Muffins > university.

Did he at least share the puppies with Larry?
Larry doesn't eat puppies. He's a vegetarian. (Duh.)

Sorry, the PLEBAn in me escaped. I'll beat her into submission once again.

Be back in a few.

WOw...I thought I posted this like half an hour ago :crack: Don't know what happened.

Anyways back to War *two hearts*

Also, is it wrong of me to keep sneaking up on my little brother, whisper "Hi." in His ear, then ask him "Why so serious?" as I run away? Knowing full well that the Joker of any variety terrifies him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom