24: Day 6 - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sad: i forgot about edgar dying, now I'm sad again for season four characters...even if i didn't really like season four

Justin24 said:

:ohmy:

Powers Booth Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're not the only one who's said this to me, so I'm fairly certain that my hatred of the guy is irrational. At least I own up to it. :wink: To me, he'll always be the guy who took precious screentime away from Ian McShane.

haha when he got the thing put in his arm i said all he has to do is chop off his arm

now usually that sounds a bit extreme, but in 24 its whats expected

i dont understand why Fayed tried to help him escape after he ratted him out, youd think he would just kill him on the spot rather than trying to escape with a 1 armed jackass slowing you down

Jack will die, Ricky Schroeder will be the "new" Jack, and even though 24 has jumped the shark a few times season already, I'll keep watching until they make the switch.

Well, this is a new direction for 24. Two different adventures within the one season.

Thoroughly enjoyed tonight's episode - it was great to see Jack back in all-star form with his aim and fighting. Hopefully, this "2nd season" can make up for the relative crap we've been watching for the past ten weeks or so.

It was great seeing Ricky Schroder having Jack envy at the end. He wishes he could kill people that creatively.

Last edited:
Chizip said:

you can always watch a missed episode here

myspace.com/24

Thanks for the link, but I got the following message:

Thank you for your interest in MySpace.com TV. This service is currently unavailable to viewers living outside the United States.

:madwife:

you know Jack stole the whole fake rescue operation routine from the Chinese in the prequel to season 6

I think they realized that particular storyline was going nowhere and fast and decided to discard it.

Over at the Fox.com 24 message boards people are hailing last night's show as the best episode ever, which I do not think is the case.

I'm just glad that the show will go in a new direction now and we will see Jack get his revenge on the Chinese. I'm actually excited and looking forward to next week which I haven't been since the end of Hour 4.

Last night was great. I was really beginning to be disappointed with this season the last few episodes. This truly made up for it! The Jack action was awesome!
A new direction was totally needed for this season...

Back
Top Bottom