24: Day 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Palmer's brother is president?!?! yes!

Jack in the Unibomber beard was pretty tight.

Season 6 = possible best season ever?

:shrug:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Jack in the Unibomber beard was pretty tight.

He looked hilarious

241ki0.jpg
242fr6.jpg

discothequeLP said:
no Audrey :(
Oh she'll be back, but probably for a small amount of episodes since the actress has a contract with some other show on ABC. They just might finally kill her off!!!

God damn is it January 14th yet :drool:

Queen Bee said:
All that preview needed was some Agent Pierce goodness. He better be back. He's allllllll I have left.

On the bright side, there was no Audrey to be seen in that trailer :drool::drool::drool:

Or Kim! :hyper:

They'll bring those two back though, just to annoy the hell out of us female fans.

But who cares, I saw nekkid Jack. :drool:

And Chloe as a brunette = :combust:

'24' names new vice president

LOS ANGELES, California (Hollywood Reporter) - Powers Boothe has been elected vice president on Fox's "24."

In the recurring role, he will play Noah Daniels, the No. 2 to new U.S. President Wayne Palmer (D.B. Woodside). Powers, who co-starred on HBO's "Deadwood," recently wrapped the indie "The Final Season" opposite Sean Astin.

Anybody wanna take bets on how soon the "24" writers will forget the plot in this preview and launch a new plot?

Oh, come on, you know they'll do it. :wink:

Me, I'm just glad that CHOLE'S BACK!!! And since she's wearing a suit and standing in a conference room, she apparently got promoted! :hyper:

Last edited:
The most remarkable thing about this upcoming series is the return of the character Milo Pressman, who disappeared without explanation towards the end of the first series....

Series 5, my personal favourite, will be a hard act to follow....

oh god i hate how they basically turned that prequel into a toyota car commercial

It's all about product placement, Chizip.

Other than that, that prequel didn't do it for you? It did for me. :wink:

Last edited:
jobob said:
It's all about product placement, Chizip.

Other than that, that prequel didn't do it for you? It did for me. :wink:

oh it was pretty badass, but the entire time i was chuckling a bit because of how blatant the product placement was

like when the car first appeared, cheeesy

Jack should have known something was fishy when he saw his rescue car was a fucking Toyota

Last edited:
jobob said:
Anybody wanna take bets on how soon the "24" writers will forget the plot in this preview and launch a new plot?

Oh, come on, you know they'll do it. :wink:

Me, I'm just glad that CHOLE'S BACK!!! And since she's wearing a suit and standing in a conference room, she apparently got promoted! :hyper:

I :heart: Chloe O'Brien as much as she likes tazers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom