24: Day 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i liked season four quite a bit. although i didnt really like marwan as the main bad character. i hope they get back to the season 2 ending with "max" the character on the boat whom we never saw again and alex trepkos, the guy on the cell phone. i think the video game was supposed to tie up some of those loose ends but i hope thats not really true.

anyway i think season five can turn out to be an amazing season...just depends on how they do the rest of it, certainly shaping up to be great imo. plus with palmer, tony and michelle gone we can maybe shift out of LA with ctu being "absorbed" by homeland security (for good or not?).

well, I just want to see what Wayne knows that's so damn special.

And what will happen with the whole Homeland/CTU thing.

yes! for not having the president in this episode at all.

my guess is wayne found something in david's memoirs that david had stumbled upon which is why he called martha in the first place.

I just hope that Martha isn't involved in this somehow. We've seen Sherry try to assert her power and "help David." We don't need to see it again. Lets hope the writers agree.

For once I would love to see Jack say to someone who questions him, "I 'm right on 95% of my calls so mind your f***ing business, you g-damn c*******er and let me do my thing, I'm Jack Bauer, who the f*** are you"

Ok, they would be the HBO version but the guy has a pretty credible history of doing the right thing and having great instincts. Yet every episode, the bosses give him shit, it gets tiresome. I would love to see a scene where someone says something and Buchanan says "hey, it's Jack, relax"

Ok,how about Jack Bauer vs James Bond, mano a mano. No Q and no Chloe. James might one line him to death though.:wink:

yes! for not having the president in this episode at all. [/B]

This president makes me totally laugh. He is so incredibly weak. I agree - it was a pleasure not to have to see him this week.

And another thing - wouldn't 24 make a great drinking game? Every time someone says "CTU", you drink. Every time Jack says "I'll be right back", you drink two. Every time someone says "We're running out of time" you must take a shot. You would be good and toasted by the end of the show. :wink:

everytime someone says Centox Nerve Gas, you take a shot

I think I've proposed that before :wink:

fah said:
Is there any nerve gas left or did the terrorists use it all at the plant?

i think they used it all at the plant. Atleast they said they did.

I bet Henderson has a bunch of extra in a bunker or a random place in the desert.

i highly doubt the nerve gas is used as a plot for the rest of the season, were likely to see the usual plot shift (took a few more episodes than usual it seems this season, maybe im wrong on that) and im guessing the rest of the season will have to do with exposing the corruption in the government, possibly dealing with the germans? and maybe even the chinese will have to come back into play, i mean, they wanted jack dead or handed over and now he's been back for awhile.

StlElevation said:
i highly doubt the nerve gas is used as a plot for the rest of the season, were likely to see the usual plot shift (took a few more episodes than usual it seems this season, maybe im wrong on that) and im guessing the rest of the season will have to do with exposing the corruption in the government, possibly dealing with the germans? and maybe even the chinese will have to come back into play, i mean, they wanted jack dead or handed over and now he's been back for awhile.

oooh, ok. I'm not used to the whole plot shifts thing.

Yeah, I hope they go into the corruption/homeland taking over CTU/Desmond from Lost being pissed angle and stuff.

I think the show will go the route of exposing the corruption in the current government :yes:

I am hoping that Henderson will at least try to visit his wife at the hospital :wink:

Aaron will save the day :up:

StlElevation said:

That would be nice, and perhaps the focus will shift out of L.A. for a change...

i dont know if it can shift out of LA for the rest of today, but i do think next season will be out of LA especially if homeland does end up absorbing CTU for good.

ive also read that they are going to start working on a 24 movie, im not sure if its going to come out this year, the rumor that i read is that it'll bridge seasons 5 and 6...so we could very easily see something out of LA with the movie and season 6...if the movie rumor is true that is.

StlElevation said:
i dont know if it can shift out of LA for the rest of today, but i do think next season will be out of LA especially if homeland does end up absorbing CTU for good.

ive also read that they are going to start working on a 24 movie, im not sure if its going to come out this year, the rumor that i read is that it'll bridge seasons 5 and 6...so we could very easily see something out of LA with the movie and season 6...if the movie rumor is true that is.

A 24-hour movie??? :hmm:

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom