24: Day 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Bee said:
I found one that's muuuuch better.

ouch6mt5ge.gif

:heart:

:lol: hahaha, Buckaroo, what happened to you?

Ok, I hate to go on about Miriam but isn't it strange that everyone else who is associated to CTU goes to their clinic but she goes to a hospital. :hmm:

And who is Mr Henderson protecting :hmm:

I can only surmise that they don't think Miriam will be very helpful to them at this point. From her reaction and what was said, it appeared that she really didn't know anything about what her husband was up to. If that's the case, there's no reason to bring her to CTU's clinic.

As for why Henderson won't talk, I'm sure we'll learn about that soon enough.

fah said:
Ok, I hate to go on about Miriam but isn't it strange that everyone else who is associated to CTU goes to their clinic but she goes to a hospital. :hmm:

And who is Mr Henderson protecting :hmm:

prly a large government conspiracy

I hope it leads to Pres. Logan being impeached or something, or the incapacitated prez coming back

24 rocks!! :rockon: Jack Bauer is so badass!!

I've just started to get into 24 after watching Day 5 over the past few weeks. I also bought Day 2 on DVD a few days ago, I was orginally going to watch on episode a night, but I like it so much I watch one disc a night!

Is it me or is the word "complicated" said a lot throughout the series, :lol:

waynetravis said:
I've just started to get into 24 after watching Day 5 over the past few weeks. I also bought Day 2 on DVD a few days ago, I was orginally going to watch on episode a night, but I like it so much I watch one disc a night!

Haha, do I ever know what that's like. When I bought Day 2 on DVD I couldn't stop at one episode or disc at a time - I watched the entire season in a span of 19 hours :crack:

Queen Bee said:

Haha, do I ever know what that's like. When I bought Day 2 on DVD I couldn't stop at one episode or disc at a time - I watched the entire season in a span of 19 hours :crack:

OMG I have done the same thing but right now I'm on day 3, I usually watch 3 or 4 in a row after the kids go to bed! OOOh Happy to see I'm not the only one!

Spoiler Question:

Was that Desmond from Lost in the preview for next week? Is that where he ran off to?

Response to spoiler question and some thoughts on tonight's ending:

:hmm: I wasn't really paying attention. The preview will be available online in a couple of hours. I'll check it out.

Re: the last 2 minutes of tonight's episode. What an ice burrrrn. No silent clock! I guess 2 in a row is a bit much. Though, really, Edgar's death was played out much better than Tony's. I can't wait to see what Jack's going to do to Henderson when they reunite :drool:

i didnt see the episode tonight, can you give me a thorough recap?

oh, and i have never seen even 1 episode of this, so fill me in on everything i would need to know for it to make sense

THANKS!

Back
Top Bottom