24: Day 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you didn't watch tonight don't read:

RIP Edgar:(

and who wants to bet it's Tony that makes the "ultimate sacrifice" next week?

spoiler

good chance of that or maybe Kim's weirdo boyfriend - both make easy targets.

Are we to assume that Lynn went down as well.

Kim's weirdo boyfriend is C. Thomas Howell, holy sheet.

And Buckaroo Banzai is a veggie now, I say if Lynn's alive right now he'll die, or Tony will pop outta nowhere, save Jack, and die.

and I have a new drinking game, you take a shot of a drink whenever someone says "Centox", "nerve gas", " or "Centox nerve gas".

Just try it. :wink:

Last edited:
Wow, that was a fun two hours.

C. Thomas Howell, back from the dead. :lol:

Didn't someone say earlier that Kim is only on here for two hours? Well, if that's true, then she's the one who makes the sacrifice I bet...

spoiler

i THOUGHT i saw lynn in the preview. not sure...but if it was him, im assuming he makes the sacrifice because he fucked everybody over in the first place. no way kim does it.

Holy shit, what an intense pair of episodes. I didn't think it'd get any better after the first hour. I love when I'm proven wrong. The execution of everthing in hour 2 was fucking brilliant :up:

Tony's little breakdown when he discovered Michelle was dead made me laugh :shifty:

There's a video clip of Jack shooting Chris Henderson's wife here. Taken out of context, it's incredibly hilarious.

CTU's infiltration was awesome. Lynn really should've said that his keycard was stolen from the get go. What a freaking moron :rolleyes:

And Edgar! Poor Edgar. Ending the hour with the silent clock - I almost cried :shh:

Edit: I have a feeling if Tony encounters Henderson he's going to kill him. Since this is 24, it'll happen just before any definitive answers are revealed.
Edit 2: Did we even catch a glimpse of Tony after the lockdown?!
Edit 3: Preview for next week is up at http://homepage.mac.com/csdesigns/24.html

Last edited:
Highlight for preview spoilers?
>>StlElevation, Lynn is definitely shown in the preview.<<

phanan said:
Yes, at the end, when they showed Henderson being moved to the medical area during the shutdown, they clearly showed Tony - he was back laying down in bed.

Thanks, I just watched that scene again. Had to stop before the ending. Poor Edgar :(

Oh, and props to the special effects crew!

tony9lu.jpg

Amazing work, really.

It's episodes like yesterday's that make this one of the best shows on television. Sure, not every hour is going to be as good, but when 24 is at the top of its game, nothing is better.

Last night's show was so intense! I was so sad that Edgar died:(
..... This season is GREAT! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom