2012 AFL Thread V - Planning Our End of Season Trip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jonathon Brown got hit by a car, a few stitches to the elbow I believe.

Unfortunately, the car probably came off second best.

For the driver of the car. That car will probably have to be taken to the rubbish tip.

Should have been more clear, sorry.

I hate him more than any other player at the moment. :laugh:

Almost deserves to get injured.

I love how you're actually enjoying this, Cobbler.

I heard it was going to be an $800,000 fine, a loss of a first round draft pick (#19, meh) and Kurt 'I don't actually know where my home is' Tippett to be deregistered. I'd take it.

It's being blown out of proportion a fair bit too, which is unfortunate. Would this be as big if it was a Victorian club?

There is no bigger piece of shit in the AFL than Tippett and his shoddy manager.

If it's something that you approve of, then that would suggest I need to stop getting worked up over everything AFL.

Haha, I'll laugh if Tippett gets de-registered. What a way to fuck up your whole career.

I'd love it if he ends up at Port, somehow, considering how badly he wanted to leave Adelaide.

Oh that would be the best. Especially if Adelaide wins a premiership while he's pissing around at Port near the bottom of the ladder.

We have a pre-season schedule, folks. Footy's back from 15/02: 2013 NAB Cup - AFL.com.au

Fox Footy isn't even broadcasting the games from the regional centres. Wow. Are the facilities there that shit? Or do they just not care? Or bit of A, bit of B?

Big fucking whop, AFL. It's 2012 not 1896. It would be nice to know the real season fixtures already.

Fox didnt broadcast the regional games this year, and I don't think 7, 10 or 9 ever did either. 7 can't even get 1080p HD cameras to the grand final!

I remember Youtube showed one of the Crows' NAB Cup matches live, that was neat.

So Tippett's lawyers (presumably on his instructions) effectively brought this whole thing out? He's going to look like even more of an idiot if he ends up banned or de-registered or whatever.

Yeah, after Tippett sent his lawyers after the Crows demanding that they honour this unwritten agreement... or that's the impression I got from that article. Seems like a pretty dumb move on Tippett's part.

Back
Top Bottom