2012 AFL Thread IV - Where Fremantle win the Grand Final between Hawthorn & Sydney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe Port will get Cloke as well.

"Boak kicks it long into the forward fifty to Cloke, handballs back to Boak , goal for Port Adelaide! .... they're only 300 points behind now"

Maybe Malthouse is actually just screwing with everyone and has secretly signed with Port. Press conference: vows to make Port premiership contenders within a couple of centuries.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST.

Not like it was ever really in doubt but yay Daniel Talia for the NAB Rising Star win. :up:

Oh my god did you hear Hawthorn are starting a dynasty and stuff.

/Bigfooty

1wIrcX.png

:laugh: :laugh:

He could be on Breaking Bad.

I saw him at the VFL once. He was with his kids, and he wasn't paying them any attention, he was literally on his phone texting, reading, tweeting for like a half hour.

cobl04 said:
He could be on Breaking Bad.

I saw him at the VFL once. He was with his kids, and he wasn't paying them any attention, he was literally on his phone texting, reading, tweeting for like a half hour.

Isn't he one of those Catholics with like 8 kids or something?

CotChin won the Richmond B&F last night, no surprises there. Deledio 2nd, Maric 3rd.

Wonder if Cotchin will also take home Charlie?

I think the Brownlow will go to a player from one of the top 4 teams.

He will not poll much at all in all of those big losses Essendon suffered at the end of the year. I'd rule him out.

Losing by 70 points when it's just you versus a team of 22 is a pretty mighty effort. I think he'll poll OK from those games!

Yeah, I really don't think he'll poll anything more than one vote in a team that got crushed by 10+ goals, even if he did carry the whole team. Players from teams getting thrashed like that don't get Brownlow votes often at all.

Franklin-Vs-Cloke.jpeg

This is probably the easiest question to answer ever.

To be fair, I think if Travis Cloke had a "natrual arc" of nobody near him for a 10 meter radius and all his shots from the goal square he'd be the better forward :wink:

Dermie had an interesting stat on League Teams last night, that when Cloke kicks 4 or more goals (17 times in his career) Collingwood have never lost.

Back
Top Bottom